• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

For those of you who know some of my story, I just got back home from abroad and I've thought of SN and CTB the entire time since I landed 12 hours ago. I haven't eaten in 16 hours. I tried to sleep a little and I wake up from my PTSD nightmares, they are really horrible right now and I think about suicide as soon as I wake up.

I'd take my SN now. I live alone, but I think I have decided that I want to CTB elsewhere. It's very cold and snowy right now so doing it outdoors wouldn't be pleasant. I don't want to die from hypothermia.

I'm thinking of either a hotel or a cabin? The reason why I don't want to do it at my apartment is that I've decided go through with and send several good bye letters the moment I drink the SN and some videos of me where I speak. I'm not sure if anyone would bother reading or watching any of it, but I hope so. These videos are being recorded now in my apartment. I don't want anyone to call an ambulance or to find me passed out in my apartment after sending these. I'll be using a VPN and so on when I'm in hotel or cabin, when I do send the pre made videos and letters. I also want to make a good bye thread and be active on here when I do consume the SN, I feel lonely and I don't want to be even more alone, I want to try and be a good resource for you all as well.

Some of the messages and videos can be delayed by email, while others I'd have to message on instagram and snapchat and can't really delay those.

I want to CTB at 2 o clock at night, my time, so everyone I know in my country and in the continent will be well asleep and it will be quiet and peaceful. But some other people I want to send the letters to live in different continents where it will be afternoon still. I don't want them to call help and have anyone find me in apartment, but I don't know which one is best, hotel or a cabin? It's fine if I'm found around 8 hours after consuming the SN, just don't want it to happen during the attempt. I'd like to get it done tomorrow as it's too late to get a hotel for the night now and I'm finishing writing some stuff for my funeral wishes, I didn't think of that before but there's certain people I just do not want to see me when I'm dead nor alive and I need to prevent that before I CTB. I hope people respect my wishes in this letter I'm writing for my funeral.

I'm sorry that I'm going on a lot, I feel terribly alone and like nobody I know understand me right now. In short, I would like to just discuss or get help with what benefits and negatives for hotel or cabin is, I just want to know what would be the best option.

Thank you guys for reading, and thank you for any helpful advice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: donealready, reverse03, Outandproud and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't see any difference between a hotel and cabin, just personal preference. I'd do whatever is cheaper in case it fails.

Reactions: lionetta12
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I don't see any difference between a hotel and cabin, just personal preference. I'd do whatever is cheaper in case it fails.
I suppose, I'm not sure if cabin hosts are prepared to find dead people like hotel staff is trained in sometimes?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I suppose, I'm not sure if cabin hosts are prepared to find dead people like hotel staff is trained in sometimes?
I'd have thought they're equally likely to find dead people and should be equally trained?

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I would choose hotel to avoid hurting a small business like an Airbnb cabin host, but I'd choose a cabin for its remoteness. It's a hard call.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I'd have thought they're equally likely to find dead people and should be equally trained?
Yea maybe, sorry I'm just overthinking a lot right now and worrying.
I would choose hotel to avoid hurting a small business like an Airbnb cabin host, but I'd choose a cabin for its remoteness. It's a hard call.
I think that's a good point, it's difficult to choose.

Reactions: jodes2
time2fly

time2fly

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2022
Im gonna do it on a mountain. Hours away from any help. God Speed.

Reactions: Hunter2005, pthnrdnojvsc and lionetta12
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Im gonna do it on a mountain. Hours away from any help. God Speed.
If it was summer maybe I'd do so too, but it's going to be around -10 here in celcius. Don't want to risk frostbites and hypothermia. Don't have a car. My plan was to do it in a tent during the summer.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Hotel because staff are sometimes trained in encountering this stuff. How long do we really need to book? I want to book a hotel but I can only afford for 1 night, is this enough?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hotel because staff are sometimes trained in encountering this stuff. How long do we really need to book? I want to book a hotel but I can only afford for 1 night, is this enough?
I don't know, I'm considering 2 nights personally just so that I can get kinda comfortable with the surroundings and with their routines overall. I might go to a hotel that I've been to before.

Reactions: reverse03
time2fly

time2fly

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2022
If it was summer maybe I'd do so too, but it's going to be around -10 here in celcius. Don't want to risk frostbites and hypothermia. Don't have a car. My plan was to do it in a tent during the summer.
dang thats way to cold. im looking at around 50 farenheight here. I'm going to bundle up and get a small fire going to i stay warm but after drinking SN i think the cold will help with slowing my bodies reaction down giving me a better chance at ctb. I was going to do it in a hotel too but I would rather be out in nature a few hours from any sort of ems response.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
dang thats way to cold. im looking at around 50 farenheight here. I'm going to bundle up and get a small fire going to i stay warm but after drinking SN i think the cold will help with slowing my bodies reaction down giving me a better chance at ctb. I was going to do it in a hotel too but I would rather be out in nature a few hours from any sort of ems response.
Yea, that makes sense. The hospital here and emergency staff is kinda slow during night. Don't expect anyone to find me during the attempt if I do it in the hotel or cabin, not until many hours after.