AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
TW SA

So, I have flipped through wanting to CTB with an overall 1) peaceful 2) revengeful asthetic for months.

I'm choosing revenge. Drinking SN is my method with a 48 hour regiment.

To me, this means publically name dropping the 6 men (well as many as I can) who have raped me. With as much proof as I can. There is a lot.

Also the company I have quit under 2 different people for for sexual harassment. There is one guy 15 girls have complained about. I have statements from a lot. He still works here. None of them do.

I am airing them out in my letters. I am considering a blog that cannot be thrown away when found. Idk, figuring that part out.

But the truth is coming out. People have never not believed me. They just pick to chose the predator & their reputation.

I am going to do this at work. I have a key, It'll be after everyone else is gone and the store is closed.

Originally, I planned to do it in a room at work. Signs hanging around the room to warn to call the cops and so I wouldn't traumatize anyone. I don't like em, but I don't want my coworkers traumatized.

However. That would probably cause the place to shut down for the day. And the entire process would be on camera

So I'm thinking car in the parking lot. With blacked out windows and warning signs. Nobody would probably even come to my car, and there would be a sign inside the building to alert the police.

I think it would be more comfortable too. My only concern is leaving the car running for like 8 or 9 hours and the cops seeing and coming over.

Any reasons why I should not do it in the car?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Clive, indefinitesleep, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
Why are you leaving the car running? Do you need air conditioning or heat? Unless this place is isolated, having warning signs is going to draw more attention to a vehicle. It may result in a failure if you are discovered because of the signs or car running. Could you do delayed notification instead of warning signs? You know what's best, these are just some ideas. Good luck.

Reactions: GoatHerder
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Why are you leaving the car running? Do you need air conditioning or heat? Unless this place is isolated, having warning signs is going to draw more attention to a vehicle. It may result in a failure if you are discovered because of the signs or car running. Could you do delayed notification instead of warning signs? You know what's best, these are just some ideas. Good luck.

I don't want to pass in a hot car with no music playing

• Love
Reactions: Clive
C

CosmeticContests

Freedom!!!!
Mar 20, 2024
Just to be safe have they ever called the cops to check on a car that's been left in the lot?

I ask because I've known people that watch their stupid cameras like hawks inside and out and report everything.