@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
I know there is already a similar thread, but I'm more interested, if anyone here has ordered SN in Germany and had negative experiences and if so what exactly happened. (Obviously I would also be interested in positive experiences)
I guess I'm a little naive/paranoid, because I read that buying SN here in Germany could get you theoretically in prison, even if I know that, this is probably highly unlikely, I'm still a bit scared..

If you are not from Germany but from somewhere else in the EU, I also would be interested in how it went for you.

Reactions: murun_b
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I purchased it and the only negative experience was that it got delivered to my neighbours. Apart from that everything gone pretty smoothly, but I ordered it from poland and not in Germany. In Germany I don't think you can buy Sn for personal use without a company. So yeah it passed the borders, but I think they pick random samples to look for illegal stuff, so I got lucky mine wasn't checked. So there is a risk ig. If you have more questions just ask

Reactions: @siniy_cat and murun_b
J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
I also ordered my SN in a neighbouring EU country at the beginning of October. It arrived without any problems. I'm still a bit panicked that a health check might come, but I believe (and hope) that's unfounded

Reactions: @siniy_cat and murun_b
@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
I also ordered my SN in a neighbouring EU country at the beginning of October. It arrived without any problems. I'm still a bit panicked that a health check might come, but I believe (and hope) that's unfounded
What would a health check Look like? Do they just send you a couple social workers, or police officers?
I purchased it and the only negative experience was that it got delivered to my neighbours. Apart from that everything gone pretty smoothly, but I ordered it from poland and not in Germany. In Germany I don't think you can buy Sn for personal use without a company. So yeah it passed the borders, but I think they pick random samples to look for illegal stuff, so I got lucky mine wasn't checked. So there is a risk ig. If you have more questions just ask
Do you mind saying where you live? I'm also considering getting it from Poland.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
If I was in Europe, I'd just save up cash and go to Switzerland tbh. Nembutal all the way, baby!

L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
If I was in Europe, I'd just save up cash and go to Switzerland tbh. Nembutal all the way, baby!
you need 10 000eur to die peacefully in swizerland not cheap if you have got psychique ilness not sure it will work

Reactions: Noc