• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey everyone, as the title says, how do I make me CTB on SN more enjoyable? I have access to SN and AE, but I do want my journey to be more enjoyable, are there any non-illicit drugs that can help me with that? Thank you!
Edit: Unfortunately I can't find any benzo sources right now, are there any alternatives?
Edit 2: Will Zopiclone help? It is a medication that should give me decent sedation. Its also apparently an CTB drug all by itself, is it possible to use it in addition to SN?

Last edited:
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
The pph recommends benzos.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I've sent you a message via Conversation not chat

Reactions: Scacie
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Hey everyone, as the title says, how do I make me CTB on SN more enjoyable? I have access to SN and AE, but I do want my journey to be more enjoyable, are there any non-illicit drugs that can help me with that? Thank you!
Edit: Unfortunately I can't find any benzo sources right now, are there any alternatives?
Edit 2: Will Zopiclone help? It is a medication that should give me decent sedation. Its also apparently an CTB drug all by itself, is it possible to use it in addition to SN?
I have the Zopiclone, I'll be using it. Key once consumed is to lie on the right side of your body to stop sickness. Well help stop it.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Just go to emergency room of any hospital and act like your are in panic but dont say you are suicidal because they will keep you. I did that , they gave me 1mg of Ativan but now i have i reliable source every month. 1 mg will be enough to calm yourself , when i take benzos i dont care about anything. Nothing bothers me.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I have the Zopiclone, I'll be using it. Key once consumed is to lie on the right side of your body to stop sickness. Well help stop it.
Why is it recommended to lie on the right side? Actually, it is said that one should lie on the left side, because our stomach is located on the left side under the esophagus. The probability of reflux, i.e. backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus, can be reduced by sleeping on the left side.

Reactions: Iva
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
I'd imagine benzos or maybe weed would be the only thing. Enjoyable is probably a stretch but if improvement on having nothing is what you're after, they'd probably do the trick.

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Why is it recommended to lie on the right side? Actually, it is said that one should lie on the left side, because our stomach is located on the left side under the esophagus. The probability of reflux, i.e. backflow of stomach acid into the esophagus, can be reduced by sleeping on the left side.
Something in the abdomen is on the right hand side from what I've seen mentioned here a few times

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The pph recommends benzos.
Benzos are a must for a more peaceful exit with SN imo. I've never been sick to the stomach or had acid reflux when taking them so I can't imagine them having a big effect on the whole vomiting problem with SN.