R

raybd

Dec 4, 2019
Hello everybody. For SN, if everything goes right, how long does it take to pass out? Does it vary with age, state of health, body weight and the like? I am particular about this because, on the whole I'm just against CTB. I'm always for fighting on - "tomorrow is another day" and so forth. But, alas, modern medicine has not advanced enough to meaningfully cure what I have, and it's only a long descent into the abyss from the medical no-man's land I currently am. I want to have to think the least about all this, and just get the hell out quickly. Hell, I'm even working overtime, and plan to, even the day of, just to keep my mind off this. So, anyone know how exactly time to passing out varies? Anyone have suggestions? Other than drink?
Load of thanks to y'all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Zoya, Wrennie and 1 other person
blackwidow92

blackwidow92

Nov 18, 2020
From what I've seen on here it's generally 20-30 minutes as long as you take the right amount for your weight etc.

Reactions: patheticpartner
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
It seems like 20 minutes however it seems the time to actually CTB is longer than that, with some reporting several hours until CTB

Reactions: patheticpartner and Nitup
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
What is it you are suffering from?

Reactions: patheticpartner and justsad&done
R

raybd

Dec 4, 2019
something like early onset alzhe... don't want to be more specific than that.
It seems like 20 minutes however it seems the time to actually CTB is longer than that, with some reporting several hours until CTB
So what if you are a guy in your 30s, overweight - 250 lbs... generally ok.... how long? i live alone - so no one finding gonna happen - hell, no one may find for like 3-4 days, even more - quite isolated this neck of woods - so that's one good thing :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Wrennie, Zoya and 1 other person