pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
I'm planning on using SN. I'm on paliperidone (antipsychotic) and one of the guides said that it fully replaces a need for antiemetic. However, I asked some fellow schizophrenics online and they say they've vomited while on paliperidone before (though not while taking SN). My question is what makes paliperidone work for keeping SN down but not other stuff?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There is no guarantee that any AE or AP will stop you from vomiting SN or anything.

Some take AEs and vomit, some don't take a AE and don't vomit.
Can't take AE with an AP.

it is all explained in the SN Resource guide that has been linked to you previously

TonyThat2003

TonyThat2003

May 31, 2020
Your question makes no sense, the antiemetics will try to prevent you of vomiting anything that you have on your stomach. And its not 100% effective, everyone has a different organism so drugs work differently on everyone.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm planning on using SN. I'm on paliperidone (antipsychotic) and one of the guides said that it fully replaces a need for antiemetic. However, I asked some fellow schizophrenics online and they say they've vomited while on paliperidone before (though not while taking SN). My question is what makes paliperidone work for keeping SN down but not other stuff?

Stan's Guide, the forum's definitive resource on the SN method, lists paliperidone as one of the 13 antipsychotics which do provide an antiemetic effect. Although intended primarily as antipsychotics, these medications also provide antiemetic effects due to their dopamine-blocking qualities.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/vomiting-centres-png.12442/

Per the image above, different mechanisms in the brain are responsible for vomiting due to different triggers. The chemoreceptor trigger zone (CTZ) governs vomiting triggered by drugs/chemicals/toxins (and thus SN)(see red box). Drugs which help suppress this reaction include dopamine antagonists (blockers). However, vomiting caused by the other two sets of triggers listed (see green and blue boxes) is reduced by other kinds of medications.

So there are a few explanations for your friend who vomited while on paliperidone:
  • His vomiting was triggered by one of the causes listed in the green or blue boxes, which paliperidone does not reduce.
  • His vomiting was triggered by one of the causes in the red box because his dosage and/or time spent on paliperidone was insufficient to have the usual antiemetic effects.
  • His vomiting was triggered by one of the causes in the red box because even though his dosage and time spent on the medication were sufficient, these things can still happen as antiemetics only reduce the chances of vomiting but do not ever completely remove it.
  • Even with an appropriate antiemetic at an appropriate dosage, the chances of vomiting also increase the larger the amount of stimulus is (i.e drugs/chemicals/toxins). So perhaps your friend took such a massive amount of drugs/chemicals/toxins that it overwhelmed the antiemetic effects.

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, Querlista, AllDoneLivedAGoodLif and 5 others