• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
I don't want to traumatise my parents by hanging at home, I am in my hometown currently as my parents have wanted me home as I have tried to CTB many times and want to keep a close eye on me, but I plan to travel to my Uni town for a number of days saying I am visiting my flat mates, My concern is that if I vomit the SN, I worry about how long they would keep me in ICU as then my parents would have to travel from my hometown to my Uni town and would be distraught and angry at another attempt, ideally I would go to my Uni town take SN and if it fails I'll go to the hospital and be out and then go back to my hometown as though nothing happened. Does anyone know how long I would be in hospital after an attempt? Thank you.

Reactions: throwaway777
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
The hospital would keep you until you were physically stable, which would vary in length of time depending on your condition. Then a trip to the psych unit. I'd guess a couple weeks, at least. Ending up in ICU is a very serious matter and the hospital will know you ingested SN. Even if you were able to convince them it was an accident, your previous history of suicide attempts would make it hard to talk your way out of the psych ward.

It isn't as simple as going on a holiday then returning back as if it didn't happen, I'm afraid. If your parents are your emergency contact/next of kin, the hospital staff will contact them to inform them you're in critical condition, also. Just my 2 cents.

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Okay thanks there are some great points there, do you think if I had the antidote I could treat myself if it failed?

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm really not sure on that part. There's been some recent posts about surviving SN, they might be more helpful.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
So you're already planning for when you fail? If you have reason to doubt this method's effectiveness and sincerely wish to CTB I'd consider another method.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Halo13
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
I plan to fail only because I feel like life would not be kind enough for this to work

Reactions: NoOneKnows