• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

1000YellowDaffodils

1000YellowDaffodils

the end is still nigh
Mar 13, 2022
I had an account on here until a couple weeks ago when I deactivated it because I was going to kill myself with the SN I bought. I was stopped, cops called, and pink slipped into a psychiatric unit for three days. They took all my SN before I could hide some and now that I'm out there's no way I can order it again and have it show that it came from Turkey and was opened by customs. So I'm proposing someone interested could have the package delivered to them (US preferred) and then mail it to me in a new box with a new shipping label. I will buy it and cover shipping for you, we can even go halfsies on the SN if you want some. If this doesn't work I might try opening a P.O. box, but that sounds stressful. Please I really need to try again. DM me if you're interested.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu, markimobzzdeasui and SpaceCadet
oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
?
How were you stopped? Didn't you do it in a "safe" place?

Reactions: Niirvana
1000YellowDaffodils

1000YellowDaffodils

the end is still nigh
Mar 13, 2022
?
How were you stopped? Didn't you do it in a "safe" place?
I was caught packing to leave my house to go to a different place to do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: oivoi