• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I have ibuprofen 400mg should I take 2 doses?
My current meds are risperidone + escilatopram, I'm on them for more than an year, is there any risks of throwing up anyways ?
My setup is not finished yet!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Tigeress Lost, Notwinnernotawin and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
just a heads up taking ibuprofen on a empty stomach will mess you up, also you still probably need an antiemetic if you dont wanna puke

its safe to take 800mg ibuprofen but like i said if u do that on a empty stomach it will upset it more

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow, Tigeress Lost and Stick
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
just a heads up taking ibuprofen on a empty stomach will mess you up, also you still probably need an antiemetic if you dont wanna puke

its safe to take 800mg ibuprofen but like i said if u do that on a empty stomach it will upset it more
I'm kinda used to take meds on a empty stomach, I used to do intermittent fasting

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I'm kinda used to take meds on a empty stomach, I used to do intermittent fasting
I know you say you're used to it but ibuprofen is different trust me it will tear your stomach up and it would make your experience really unpleasant. I pop painkillers 24/7 and I'm used to it but even I can't do it without eating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow and Tigeress Lost
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
600 mg is recommended but I'm planning on taking 800 mg.

The risperidone is an effective antiemetic, there's still a chance of vomiting regardless.

Reactions: Tigeress Lost and krsu
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
Ibuprofen on an empty stomach will make u sick and definitely use an AE to control vomiting meto is the best one for that and if you do vomit have extra glasses ready
Peace & Hugs:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow and krsu
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I know you say you're used to it but ibuprofen is different trust me it will tear your stomach up and it would make your experience really unpleasant. I pop painkillers 24/7 and I'm used to it but even I can't do it without eating.
is paracetamol different in this regard?

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
"Paracetamol can safely be taken on an empty stomach, but non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, such as ibuprofen and aspirin, should be taken with or after food or a glass of milk. This will help reduce irritation of the stomach lining, which can cause indigestion, heartburn pain and nausea."

• Hugs
Reactions: icanhasnick and timetofly
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
I Can't Even Take ibuprofen I've got inflammation in my stomach so I have paracetamols and codeine for pain
But aren't the painkillers for if you developed a headache after taking SN?

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I also take risperidon 2mg everyday, does it help with sn?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
So I should expect, after fasting for 6-8 hours, for the Ibuprofen to make me feel sick and possibly vomit? Isn't the point of the painkiller to make me not feel nauseated?

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend

Yes in normal doses it's gentle on the stomach but can help pain and headaches you don't need food with it

• Hugs
Reactions: timetofly
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Friend
I Can't Even Take ibuprofen I've got inflammation in my stomach so I have paracetamols and codeine for pain
But aren't the painkillers for if you developed a headache after taking SN?
yeah i think they are just for headaches and other pain relief after taking sn, I'm sure paracetamol and codeine would be fine
So I should expect, after fasting for 6-8 hours, for the Ibuprofen to make me feel sick and possibly vomit? Isn't the point of the painkiller to make me not feel nauseated?
the painkillers are for headaches and stuff, just don't use NSAIDs since you will be fasting. The antiemetics are for nausea

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rt1989526 and Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
Yes it could do as it's recommended with food all anti inflammatory drugs are
yeah i think they are just for headaches and other pain relief after taking sn, I'm sure paracetamol and codeine would be fine

the painkillers are for headaches and stuff, just don't use NSAIDs since you will be fasting. The antiemetics are for nausea
Hi Friend
Yes That's What I Thought But Was Double Checking As SN Is My Method To CTB Just Waiting For It

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Friend
Yes it could do as it's recommended with food all anti inflammatory drugs are

Hi Friend
Yes That's What I Thought But Was Double Checking As SN Is My Method To CTB Just Waiting For It
I ordered SN the other day too, i wanted to ctb with fent but i don't have enough money to get any so i guess I have to go with sn.

• Love
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Friend
Ibuprofen on an empty stomach will make u sick and definitely use an AE to control vomiting meto is the best one for that and if you do vomit have extra glasses ready
Hi friend!! I can't ask for meto here without making people suspicious unfortunately...

• Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
I ordered SN the other day too, i wanted to ctb with fent but i don't have enough money to get any so i guess I have to go with sn.
Hi Friend
Long As Enough SN Is Absorbed In The Body CTB Is Certain The After Effects Are Not That Bad & It Works Fast
My Only Concern Is Vomiting But Than I've Vomited With Every Overdoses I've Done But For This I'm Ready 2nd 3rd Glass Ready

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Friend
Long As Enough SN Is Absorbed In The Body CTB Is Certain The After Effects Are Not That Bad & It Works Fast
My Only Concern Is Vomiting But Than I've Vomited With Every Overdoses I've Done But For This I'm Ready 2nd 3rd Glass Ready
yeah I'm not really scared of sn anymore because i understand how it works, i just kinda have a phobia of vomiting but i have a pretty strong stomach so I have high hopes

• Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hi friend!! I can't ask for meto here without making people suspicious unfortunately...
Hi Friend
I'm Uk The Closest I Got From The GP Was Parmax Tablets Paracetamol & Meto I Said I Awful Migraines So I'm Sure They Will Work

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
My plan is to fast for 10 hours then take my daily dose of risperidone + escilatopram, a super dose of antiacid + 800mg of ibuprofen + rivotril for anxiety and after one hour take 20 mg of SN with 50 ml of water

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Have a read of this it should answer a lot of your questions and I recommend you read Stan's guide first.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming and Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
yeah I'm not really scared of sn anymore because i understand how it works, i just kinda have a phobia of vomiting but i have a pretty strong stomach so I have high hopes
Hi Friend
I'm Not Scared Of SN Either Just Vomiting As I Have Inflammation In My Stomach But If I Do Vomit As Long As Drink More Glasses Than Touchwood Enough Will Be Absorbed To CTB
I Live Alone At The Moment & I Don't Intend To Call For Help If I Vomit I Will Carry On Drinking More Of It
Have a read of this it should answer a lot of your questions and I recommend you read Stan's guide first.

Cheers

Geo
Hi Friend

Yes Stan's Guide Best Source Of Info On SN Method
I've Read It And Reread It
Peace & Hugs :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and krsu
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020

Cheers

Geo
Thank you friend!
I ordered the sn friends, wish me luck

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost and Jumper Geo
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I've been popping Ibuprofen and Naproxen Sodium on an empty stomach for years with no issue. Either I'm in for troubles down the road or I've already have a messed up stomach. Yikes!

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020

Cheers

Geo
Hi Friend
Geo This Is Odd My Text Says Life's A Bitch And Than You Die
And We Are Both From London Uk
Wowwwww
Looks Like Great Minds Think Alike
Nice One Buddy
Peace. & . Hugs :hug:
Thank you friend!
I ordered the sn friends, wish me luck
Hi Friend
I Will Be Right With You Wish Us Both Lots Of Luck For A Peaceful Travel xxxx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
This is the first time I've heard about ibuprofen being bad on an empty stomach. I've gone through the process of fasting for 8 hours then taking ibuprofen and domperidone multiple times (backing out at SN) and I've never had stomach discomfort or any other issues. Maybe I'm just lucky?

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
This is the first time I've heard about ibuprofen being bad on an empty stomach. I've gone through the process of fasting for 8 hours then taking ibuprofen and domperidone multiple times (backing out at SN) and I've never had stomach discomfort or any other issues. Maybe I'm just lucky?
Hi Friend
Geo This Is Odd My Text Says Life's A Bitch And Than You Die
And We Are Both From London Uk
Wowwwww
Looks Like Great Minds Think Alike
Nice One Buddy
Peace. & . Hugs :hug:

Hi Friend
I Will Be Right With You Wish Us Both Lots Of Luck For A Peaceful Travel xxxx

Well everyone knows life is hard in London now, lol. I heard on LBC radio yesterday that in 2019 over 5200 males committed suicide, funny when your suicidal you pay more attention to these reports, I searched online and all you find is statistics not an actual figures, talk about trying to keep it low key, what are they frientened of, maybe they don't want people to reliase the true figure when they pump children, teeenagers and adults full of suicidal meds to help them get better, haha, or expose the serious under funding of the mental health in the UK.

All I have seen in the newspapers are women CTB and they only advertise them if they are famous or pretty but front page if they have a picture of them exposing a decent rack, I wonder if the UK suicide figures are reaching the 10K mark.

Anyway I read about ibuprofen causing stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach but I've always been a paracetamol man, lol as you can take it on an empty stomach and it has no reaction with propanolol.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming