I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
Hey guys,
Looking for some help.

I have sourced everything for the SN method except the actual SN.
Im from the UK and it just seems so hard to get your hands on. Everywhere I've found online is saying 4 weeks to arrive! I didn't expect this.
Any one know where I can get some delivered quickly?

thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've heard it's hard to source in the UK. You may have to go with what you've got and wait it out. I think Coronavirus has delayed shipping for pretty much everything and everyone.

Reactions: Brink, sadghost and ihateliving
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Ah, I just posted something very similar without seeing your post, my apologies!

I am also having similar trouble getting my hands on SN. Back in February it was relatively easy to obtain, but now it seems something has changed??

I'm not sure what is going on. It was ready and available for such a long time on that popular auction site I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to mention... now it's disappeared.

Reactions: Busdriver and ihateliving
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
I've heard it's hard to source in the UK. You may have to go with what you've got and wait it out. I think Coronavirus has delayed shipping for pretty much everything and everyone.

Might have to :( thanks
Ah, I just posted something very similar without seeing your post, my apologies!

I am also having similar trouble getting my hands on SN. Back in February it was relatively easy to obtain, but now it seems something has changed??

I'm not sure what is going on. It was ready and available for such a long time on that popular auction site I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to mention... now it's disappeared.

Aw really? It's so so hard to get the proper stuff!
will you pm me ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Depends who you're buying from and how much you're paying for shipping. Sometimes buying from eBay or AliExpress can take up to 3 months. I'd contact whatever seller before hand and ask them how long it will take so you can make sure. I bought it from my home country and it was here in 3 days