• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
I found this online it says sodium nitrite 99% is that good enough ?
2D2E7831 FABF 481C B4B3 57980E0611C9

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
It seems to be, if you say it's 99% pure. If it's coming from a sketchy place, there is a way to test it with a kit that is easily purchased from the aquarium section of a store or online

Reactions: Soul and Deleted member 14386
silvermoon

silvermoon

In search of peace
Feb 7, 2020
I have ordered it. It seems genuine. If I am successful then it's okay. It will take a week for delivery. I am definitely not going to test it.

Reactions: Soul
N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
Well, thank you for your replies. No its not from a sketchy place its a pretty reputed site so I think I'll order this one and then try to get other stuff online too but I'll need help with that too if anyone is willing to help me.

Reactions: Soul
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Well, thank you for your replies. No its not from a sketchy place its a pretty reputed site so I think I'll order this one and then try to get other stuff online too but I'll need help with that too if anyone is willing to help me.
Can't help you there, all I bought is the SN so far and I'm in us where evidently antiemetics are hard to come by and are branded under different names. I'm pretty confused as well. It's not my time yet, but I will research it then. Maybe I'll learn something from the replies that you get!

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Can't help you there, all I bought is the SN so far and I'm in us where evidently antiemetics are hard to come by and are branded under different names. I'm pretty confused as well. It's not my time yet, but I will research it then. Maybe I'll learn something from the replies that you get!
The antiemetics in the UK cost me twice as much as the SN!

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
Well can anyone tell Me the antiemetics names in India the ones that will work ? Thanks