• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
So I failed acquiring the SN OTC as the dealer promised. I have found another place, but the only description is SN extra pure. should I go for it or look for a more reliable source.

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
Do you mean Sodium Nitrite? It's a food additive used for curing meat and can be bought from Seattle's 2nd Evil Empire (not Starbucks, though I am now wondering if this how they "burn" their coffee beans).

There is a mega thread about this and should provide you will all relevant information.

If this isn't about sodium nitrite, please disregard.

Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
Do you mean Sodium Nitrite? It's a food additive used for curing meat and can be bought from Seattle's 2nd Evil Empire (not Starbucks, though I am now wondering if this how they "burn" their coffee beans).

There is a mega thread about this and should provide you will all relevant information.

I am not in US. And none of the resources on the megathread work for me

Food Grade SN is non existent in my country, we get Lab grade, but those are huge 25kg bags.

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
If I read the post correctly, lab grade will work so long as it's more than 98% pure.

Maybe PM the author and see if there's a site you can order from that delivers to your country and in small quantities?

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
if the purity is 95% or higher it is ok. but 25kg is exaggerated.

Reactions: Ghosted