jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Please icant live this nightmare anymore. Could someone please pm me companies I can contact for sn. Will the Chinese ones be ok?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Customs may be involved and they may seize your SN incl a welfare check. I really don't want to frighten you and I understand how difficult your situation is.

Reactions: アホペンギン
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Customs may be involved and they may seize your SN incl a welfare check. I really don't want to frighten you and I understand how difficult your situation is.
I dont think you do. I am literally frightened of this horror I am living daily. I havent slept in 4 days, my psychiatrists keep messing me about, I can't function but my mental problems still are trying to beat me and I have to fight to beat them . They are constantly there. I also have terrible long covid symptoms and then pain from my brain tumour. I dont care if it gets seized I need it
I am not frightened by that I just need to get put of here its getting out of control now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
I'm also looking for Chinese sellers since I live in Hangzhou.