• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Ok so I'm making another post. I know I'm sorry. I need help
-on any day-
So, I plan on eating a lunch at noon (12 pm)
Then, at 8pm (8hours no eating or drinking) I take 3x10mg (30mg) of my metoclopramide hydrochloride (primperan)

-THIS IS WHERE IM HESITANT!
Idk if that is a proper schedule. I'm overthinking it sooo much I'm anxious. I just can't think. Someone please DM to help

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I got it like 3 years ago on Amazon. Idk haven't checked since
Could you help me with my schedule? Maybe DM me?
I tried to message you but I can't I'm new on this site. I'm looking for a SN everywhere but can't find it it's not on Amazon anymore

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ok so I'm making another post. I know I'm sorry. I need help
-on any day-
So, I plan on eating a lunch at noon (12 pm)
Then, at 8pm (8hours no eating or drinking) I take 3x10mg (30mg) of my metoclopramide hydrochloride (primperan)

-THIS IS WHERE IM HESITANT!
Idk if that is a proper schedule. I'm overthinking it sooo much I'm anxious. I just can't think. Someone please DM to help
you have only meto and sn in your hand ?

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
you have only meto and sn in your hand ?
I have meto, SN, and Tagamet. That's it. I'm confused about the fasting. I'm overthinking it sooo much. I don't want to fast, meaning no food or water for 48 hours. Idk how I could do that.
I just understand to take the 30mg after 8 hours fast(no food or water) then take a Tagamet 15 later, then ibuprofen? ( do I need this?) I just can't make this schedule work. I'm not bright and I can't think this through

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have meto, SN, and Tagamet. That's it. I'm confused about the fasting. I'm overthinking it sooo much. I don't want to fast, meaning no food or water for 48 hours. Idk how I could do that.
I just understand to take the 30mg after 8 hours fast(no food or water) then take a Tagamet 15 later, then ibuprofen? ( do I need this?) I just can't make this schedule work. I'm not bright and I can't think this through

Check this one out, this one will be helpful to you

Don't take antiacid, ppeh doesn't recommend it anymore

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Check this one out, this one will be helpful to you

Don't take antiacid, ppeh doesn't recommend it anymore

Thank you

Reactions: Vizzy
D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
I remember reading in an older version of the peaceful pill a recomendation of taking the primperan for 3 days prior to your ctb. Is a way of making your body even more resistant to nausea and vomiting.

Even if you google it you will find websites saying that primperan is a drug for a 4 to 12 week treatment so i dont know if taking for just one day will be enough.

I will it take for 3 days just in case.

Reactions: Fire&Ash
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
i don't believe 48hr fast is necessary. 8 or 12 hours will be more than enough, your stomach and big part of your intestine will probably be empty by then