• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Posting here as the sn megathread appears to be inactive :/

Getting a bit desperate as I'm running out of time (I've got just under 2 weeks here) and there's zero chance of finding any in my home country.

Does anyone have any idea / hints and tips on where to get SN in Thailand?
Would really appreciate some assistance on this one or sn is off the table for me, which would be a shame as everything else - antiemetics etc - is really simple to source here.

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Posting here as the sn megathread appears to be inactive :/

Getting a bit desperate as I'm running out of time (I've got just under 2 weeks here) and there's zero chance of finding any in my home country.

Does anyone have any idea / hints and tips on where to get SN in Thailand?
Would really appreciate some assistance on this one or sn is off the table for me, which would be a shame as everything else - antiemetics etc - is really simple to source here.
If you find plz pm me I'm also in Asia

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
If you find plz pm me I'm also in Asia
Sure, will do!

I've also semi-randomly ordered some off lazada, but am not expecting it to be of high enough quality. I'll post an update if miraculously it is though.

Y

yzx

Dec 20, 2023
Shopee should be your best bet since it's reliable and legit. A 500gr pack with shipping shouldn't cost more than 200THB ($5 usd)

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Shopee should be your best bet since it's reliable and legit. A 500gr pack with shipping shouldn't cost more than 200THB ($5 usd)
Do you have any links? I can't speak thai so I'm sure I'm missing most of them!!
I did receive this today though from lazada - anyone got any thoughts on it's potential? 1kg, slightly yellow. blood test turns it immediately brown.
Just shoved the text through translate. Says 'in the event of ingestion, eat a lot of egg whites'.
Is that a real thing, or has google translate gone loopy (as usual)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yzx

Dec 20, 2023
Yours is legit, SN is very accessible in SE Asia, no doubts you are getting the real deal. I think this one is identical to the one you got

The translation is pretty fuzzy but I think it's something along the lines of "if too much odor or ingestion, eat egg white to induce vomitting"

Assuming you choose this method are you going to take it with an AE or/and benzos ?? Might be trickier to buy because need prescriptions (maybe not in some big pharmacies) but let me know !

Reactions: PrettyPotato
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Yours is legit, SN is very accessible in SE Asia, no doubts you are getting the real deal. I think this one is identical to the one you got
The translation is pretty fuzzy but I think it's something along the lines of "if too much odor or ingestion, eat egg white to induce vomitting"

Assuming you choose this method are you going to take it with an AE or/and benzos ?? Might be trickier to buy because need prescriptions (maybe not in some big pharmacies) but let me know !
Thanks, that's reassuring.
I'm going to pop down to an aquarium shop tomorrow to pick up some test strips, and will go from there.

My backup plan was to organise a raid on a sausage factory, but hopefully that's now no longer necessary :sunglasses:

I have the AEs (domperidone), but am not bothering with the benzos.
AEs, it was literally a case of wandering in to the nearest big pharm and them asking how many I wanted. 95% sure they'd do the same for benzos as well ! I picked up a load of omeprazole (equiv to nexium) too - it was like 20 cents for 3 packs of 10 so seemed daft not to really.

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Quick update for anyone in SEA following along.
Unfortunately Thailand is not the place to buy decent SN - don't think it's a safety issue, more of a 'not keen on sausages' issue...
I have however found an easy source of AR grade sn in a very nearby country so am shifting there shortly.

Oh and for anyone looking for distilled water (for the purity test) - spent a good few hours searching for it in garages, large diy stores, etc - nothing but chemically inert additives. Then decided to pop into a pro paint store about 20 yards from where I'm staying(!) - and they had shelves full of it. Moral of the story I guess - think outside the box if you're having issues sourcing things...