sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
I ordered sn from DD. It came the other day, now all I have to do is test it and get the other medications I'll need for when I want to go through with ctb. It's strange, I thought when it would arrive I'd feel more upset but since I've had it here, I've felt almost at peace, knowing that I have control over when I want everything to end. If anyone has any tips on storing it, I'd appreciate the advice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: readytosleep4eva, Emmie, london3 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 31858

I think the recommended thing is a dark, dry and cool place at a temperature between 15-25°C

Reactions: sapphoslastpoem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel relieved at having the option of SN. I know that just having a way to exit can be comforting for many, as they do not feel like they are trapped in this world. I wish you the best.

• Love
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I ordered sn from DD. It came the other day, now all I have to do is test it and get the other medications I'll need for when I want to go through with ctb. It's strange, I thought when it would arrive I'd feel more upset but since I've had it here, I've felt almost at peace, knowing that I have control over when I want everything to end. If anyone has any tips on storing it, I'd appreciate the advice.
Glad you have got your sn, it is best to store it in a cool dry place like a cupboard.

When you have the sn in your hand you have a great sense of relief and peace of mind knowing that you are now in control and can go when you are ready.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
No need to test it. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable though. I can assure you it is what it's supposed to be.