miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
I received my SN and will be getting test strips. But it's labeled as something else… not sure if the seller did this to get it through customs but it adds even more stress when I am already completely overwhelmed. I have a short time frame and not much time :(

This site has been invaluable. I had a good life lost it due to psychosis I don't have anymore hope or ability to make a comeback. Prison, homelessness, or death await me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, Leavesfromthevine and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I received my SN and will be getting test strips. But it's labeled as something else… not sure if the seller did this to get it through customs but it adds even more stress when I am already completely overwhelmed. I have a short time frame and not much time :(

This site has been invaluable. I had a good life lost it due to psychosis I don't have anymore hope or ability to make a comeback. Prison, homelessness, or death await me.

Congrats, You are lucky to have SN these days.

Which country are you in? Also did you order from the "M" source in the Balkans?

miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
Which country are you in? Also did you order from the "M" source in the Balkans?

You are lucky to have SN these days.
I am in the US. I ordered from the M source in the balkans but still has not arrived so I went with another source, came from overseas in about five days.

Reactions: Action, Deleted member 65988 and losing hope
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As what is it labeled? You can ask the vendor whether they labeled it different bc of customs.

miserablemarbles

miserablemarbles

So tired.
Nov 5, 2023
As what is it labeled? You can ask the vendor whether they labeled it different bc of customs.
Calcium formate, yes I have a message out to confirm. and I guess it's actually a good thing in case I'm found too early that the label reads differently

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Calcium formate, yes I have a message out to confirm. and I guess it's actually a good thing in case I'm found too early that the label reads differently
I think it's best to wait for their reply and then do the aquarium test. This is best what you can do for now.

Reactions: miserablemarbles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really frustrating, it's cruel how people have to struggle to plan their death when they are already suffering enough. But anyway best wishes, it sounds so horrible what you've been through.

Reactions: miserablemarbles