A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
S from m from Ukraine isn't responding to me on what'sapp.

I was wondering if there were any reliable sellers of sn

Ww ---} uk

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
I know of someone who ordered SN from Ukraine and got it shipped to Germany. Customs opened the parcel and confiscated it. Now he has big problem with police.

A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I know of someone who ordered SN from Ukraine and got it shipped to Germany. Customs opened the parcel and confiscated it. Now he has big problem with police.
From M?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Fuck. Many people tell me SN was legal in Germany so no problem. But this is not true i guess. I would also be curious about the seller and abou the fine. How much does he have to pay?

Last edited:
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
In Germany and as far as I know also in most other EU-countries SN can only be sold to companies, butchers, restorers and laboratories. When you want to place an order they ask you to send a copy of a document that proves that you are one of the mentioned. I know only one official dealer for all kind of chemicals (no black market) in a EU-country (not Germany) that sells to anybody without this document and ships worldwide. The SN is made by a brand name german company. I ordered there and didn´t have any problems to receive it in the EU-country where I live. There was a "dangerous goods" sticker attached to the outside of the parcel.

I don´t know what happend to the guy I mentioned. He wasn´t online since that happend end of last year. He is charged with import of an illegal substance.

Attachments

• dangerous goods - Gefahrgut.png
    dangerous goods - Gefahrgut.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 10