• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
Okay, so I got my SN from a Ukranian seller 3 months ago but unfortunately I cannot order testing equipment since I have very little privacy and very few opportunities to leave the house without being suspicious and risking discovery.

I don't know how popular this seller is and if there are any others in Ukraine, but all I can say is his name starts with an L and his website with an M and he seems to know who his customers are since he's also selling most of the drugs that are required for ctb purposes. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and has any information on the reliability I'd appreciate your input.

I'm considering taking it this weekend, but I've already failed once so the chance of that happening again due to the SN's impurity is making me extremely nervous.

Here's the package in case someone has seen it before.
20210722 143949

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I believe there was a way to test purity with blood. Id look into that if I was you.

Reactions: SentientCreature
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
This seller has recently been getting a lot of attention since he suddenly started to add powdered N for a cheap price, which is very likely a scam. The general advice is not to trust this seller anymore, even for SN. In any case, this SN will have to be tested.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, SentientCreature and CoolGuy9
SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
This seller has recently been getting a lot of attention since he suddenly started to add powdered N for a cheap price, which is very likely a scam. The general advice is not to trust this seller anymore, even for SN. In any case, this SN will have to be tested.
Yes, I've noticed that actually and it does raise quite a lot of suspicion but I was almost desperate enough to trust it blindly. Thank you for reminding me, I will try and get the test strips somehow I guess.
In case it turns out to be impure though, do you know anyone who could direct me to a more reliable seller?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Yes, I've noticed that actually and it does raise quite a lot of suspicion but I was almost desperate enough to trust it blindly. Thank you for reminding me, I will try and get the test strips somehow I guess.
In case it turns out to be impure though, do you know anyone who could direct me to a more reliable seller?
If you happen to be from the EU, feel free to PM me.

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and SentientCreature
SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
I believe there was a way to test purity with blood. Id look into that if I was you.
I'll do that as well but it's not precise enough so I've decided to risk it and get the test strips.