• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Ok, so... I'm well aware I'm alcohol intoxicated tonight and my mind is going all over the place. I think nobody has noticed but I'm asking everything about every methods ahaa.

Anyway. SN is really not my method of choice but I'm trying to learn a bit more about every method to be ready. I havent chosen any method yer but I NEED to have something in my apartment to know I can go any minute I want.

So... Knowing all of that, I'm trying to purchase SN. All the websites I have fund are only for the factories. I need some kind of name or number of factory to purchase it. Does anyone have a good source to purchase from Switzerland ? I am well aware we are not supposed to quote sources on SaSu but maybe in DM ?

Also, I would be glad to have a chat with anyone tonight, french speaking would be more than welcome. Anyone ?

(Sorry, I am very drunk and brain fogged + non english native speaker, hope my message makes sense).

I would be really happy to have someone with whom I could chat with tonight....

BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I'm french and even if I don't have any SN source to share, I still can have a small talk with you tonight if you want.

logout_how_do

logout_how_do

Dec 8, 2023
hi, i'm not perfect with french but i wouldn't mind chatting with you

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I'm french and even if I don't have any SN source to share, I still can have a small talk with you tonight if you want.
Sens toi libre de m'écrire :) Je ne suis pas très forte en messages et je peux parfois mettre du temps à répondre (surtout sur SaSu vu que je n'ai aucune notifications) mais on peut essayer !
hi, i'm not perfect with french but i wouldn't mind chatting with you
As I just wrote for Black Moon, feel free to DM me. In French or in english.