merc5361

merc5361

Aug 8, 2024
Any Irish in here that ordered from DMC? After hours of painstaking searching, I finally found DMC's website. Planning on ordering from them but was just wondering if I should be worried about welfare checks or the like.

Is the packaging discreet? I also live in a student dorm, so the reception is going to get the package before me. What's the label like? If it shows SN, that's too risky.

Thanks so much!!

Reactions: fatladysings and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
From what I've been told here, the outside packaging is falsely labelled. The inside packaging, though, clearly says it's SN. So it should be fine.

Reactions: fatladysings
merc5361

merc5361

Aug 8, 2024
From what I've been told here, the outside packaging is falsely labelled. The inside packaging, though, clearly says it's SN. So it should be fine.
Ok that's good, here's to hoping customs doesn't decide to have a look see

Reactions: fatladysings and Plato'sCaveDweller
W

whatamidoinghere

Oct 27, 2020
Any Irish in here that ordered from DMC? After hours of painstaking searching, I finally found DMC's website. Planning on ordering from them but was just wondering if I should be worried about welfare checks or the like.

Is the packaging discreet? I also live in a student dorm, so the reception is going to get the package before me. What's the label like? If it shows SN, that's too risky.

Thanks so much!!
I understand you can't directly share links but could you please give me a hint as to how you found the site?