• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
hehehe, as title reads i finally have my hands on SN,,,
although i wouldnt say there werent any "problems" when buying from BO as this is my second time ordering from them, as the first time they put the wrong delivery address,,, but that was easily solved by emailing them about the issue and a refund was sent,,, anyway im just glad to finally have the security of SN with me :P

it took exactly 4 days for it to arrive from PL to the UK, so far no welfare checks or anything like ive heard, but ill keep yous updated.

a few questions about storing my SN tho,,, since i want to keep it in my room, although my pc makes my room really warm sometimes (im guessing like 25°C?) . will that be an issue or would i be able to stuff it in the closet?

• Informative
Reactions: feelinggloomy, motoko_s9, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
a few questions about storing my SN tho,,, since i want to keep it in my room, although my pc makes my room really warm sometimes (im guessing like 25°C?) . will that be an issue or would i be able to stuff it in the closet?

Obviously, it went through customs without being checked. Customs simply can't open all parcels every day.

Good luck and all the best whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and bussy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: bussy
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
hehehe, as title reads i finally have my hands on SN,,,
although i wouldnt say there werent any "problems" when buying from BO as this is my second time ordering from them, as the first time they put the wrong delivery address,,, but that was easily solved by emailing them about the issue and a refund was sent,,, anyway im just glad to finally have the security of SN with me :P

it took exactly 4 days for it to arrive from PL to the UK, so far no welfare checks or anything like ive heard, but ill keep yous updated.

I live in the US and I ordered about three batches of SN And didn't get any wellness checks. I would say as far as storage If you haven't broken the seal yet leave it sealed. If you have broken the seal or if it didn't come sealed just make sure that It's closed to the point where air is not circulating in it. The other Part about temperature just make sure that it's not stored in an environment where mold is likely to develop. Something like a cold basement Or storage Shed that doesn't have temperature regulation wouldn't be a good idea.

Just remember that you're not obligated to take it. it's not gonna go bad.

• Informative
Reactions: bussy
B

breakfastapple

Jul 14, 2024
Was the packaging obvious/ did it state that it was SN on the outside?

Reactions: motoko_s9