• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Hi, in February I read an article talking about how a lot of people committed suicide by using SN from Amazon and that lawmakers are trying to get it taken down from Amazon so that people can no longer buy it. Immediately after reading that article, I rushed onto Amazon and bought SN from three different sellers. One of them arrived but the other two didn't (I'm guessing they were intercepted by customs or something). The company that made the one that arrived has the initials SD (I'd be happy to clarify over PM). Shortly after I purchased SN from Amazon, the listings got taken down. I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten SN from SD and tested it? I'm scared to test mine because 1) I don't want the nitrite to turn into nitrate upon being exposed to oxygen and 2) I'm scared of blood.

M

madiroze

Feb 5, 2022
I've not purchased SN from Amazon but it's still easily available to buy on certain European Amazon stores.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Hi, in February I read an article talking about how a lot of people committed suicide by using SN from Amazon and that lawmakers are trying to get it taken down from Amazon so that people can no longer buy it. Immediately after reading that article, I rushed onto Amazon and bought SN from three different sellers. One of them arrived but the other two didn't (I'm guessing they were intercepted by customs or something). The company that made the one that arrived has the initials SD (I'd be happy to clarify over PM). Shortly after I purchased SN from Amazon, the listings got taken down. I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten SN from SD and tested it? I'm scared to test mine because 1) I don't want the nitrite to turn into nitrate upon being exposed to oxygen and 2) I'm scared of blood.
SD has been tested and was fine.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: wljourney, damaged_soul, FrozenMango and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I bought SD . I tried to test it slightly with little blood and it appeared to turn dark brown (meaning its good). It is the one I will be using.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: wljourney and damaged_soul
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
I bought SD . I tried to test it slightly with little blood and it appeared to turn dark brown (meaning its good). It is the one I will be using.
That's great! Do you know its purity?

TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Uhh... How fast does SN turn to nitrate after being exposed to oxygen? I bought a 2lb'er and opened it a few days ago...

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Uhh... How fast does SN turn to nitrate after being exposed to oxygen? I bought a 2lb'er and opened it a few days ago...
I have no idea, which is why I'm scared to try. When I first got my SN, I didn't know that opening it could turn it to nitrate, so I tried opening the package to see what's inside. Luckily, it was super hard to open and I couldn't open it. I really hope no air got in.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Mine were shipped in sealed bottles, so they will not be exposed to the atmosphere until I'm ready to deploy them.

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
SN doesn't turn to nitrate unless it is exposed to air for a prolonged period of time. It's ok to open it for a minute in order to test it. The manufacturer guarantees that the SN is good for at least 3 years as long as you store it in an airtight container and keep it away from moisture.

• Love
Reactions: damaged_soul and TydalWave
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That's great! Do you know its purity?
In the description it said 99%. In the package however, it just says SD. It doesn't state nothing of whats inside. I guess they send it like that for privacy and to avoid restrictions.

Reactions: damaged_soul