• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lolawantsout

Lolawantsout

Nov 11, 2023
Has anyone tested sn from A******? Was it legit?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Has anyone tested sn from A******? Was it legit?
Initially I thought you were on about the Polish A.....(the Polish version of the website mentioned above.), which is E.U. only shipping.

I think that Alibaba, because it's mostly business to business sellers, (unlike AliExpress), mostly sell a minimum large weight, like a tonne or whatever.

Maybe there's sellers that sell smaller amounts, but don't know about the purity levels.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Lolawantsout and tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Initially I thought you were on about the Polish A.....(the Polish version of the website mentioned above.), which is E.U. only shipping.

I think that Alibaba, because it's mostly business to business sellers, (unlike AliExpress), mostly sell a minimum large weight, like a tonne or whatever.

Maybe there's sellers that sell smaller amounts, but don't know about the purity levels.
Dif you try the polish one? Does it work?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Dif you try the polish one? Does it work?
No, I don't have it. Anyways, there are different sellers on that Polish version of Alibaba, so I don't know which source you're referring to.

According to others, the Polish source referred to as Bi or Bm is legit, but someone posted lately that you have to email them to order outside of Poland. I don't know if they ship outside the EU.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
No, I don't have it. Anyways, there are different sellers on that Polish version of Alibaba, so I don't know which source you're referring to.

According to others, the Polish source referred to as Bi or Bm is legit, but someone posted lately that you have to email them to order outside of Poland. I don't know if they ship outside the EU.
I ordered from s********1. I hope it will arrive soon and the quality is actually good.

Lolawantsout

Lolawantsout

Nov 11, 2023
Nobody who has ordered from China?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I ordered from s********1. I hope it will arrive soon and the quality is actually good.
Is that the SD source others posted about? Was that ordered through the Polish shopping website, or directly off their site?

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
could someone pm a chinese source? it doesnt to have to have international shipping. i would really appreciate it

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Shopping websites, not same source.
That source is EU only.
So there's two Polish sources that are now EU only it seems, bi/bs and s1.

I don't know what's the story with the SD source.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I'm pretty sure you can order a sample on Alibaba that is smaller than a literal metric ton. Would still probably have to pose as a company and they might only ship to business addresses so I would discard it.
could someone pm a chinese source? it doesnt to have to have international shipping. i would really appreciate it
Try looking up SN in Chinese, perhaps the chemical name of it (NaNO2) as well as "buy" in Chinese, or similar keywords.

Last edited:
luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I Think that's legit. But, test the purity by yourself. It's usually terrible in quality and purity level when it comes from china.

Reactions: wCvML2 and Lolawantsout
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
That source is EU only.
So there's two Polish sources that are now EU only it seems, bi/bs and s1.

I don't know what's the story with the SD source.
Yes it seems, I'll tell you most probably into a week if i receive the package or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain
ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
I ordered from alibaba don't know if it's legit I tried to test it but I think I did the test wrong I ordered by the name of Kevin

Reactions: Lolawantsout
Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
BM in Poland is a good source.
Alibaba, hm....... i don´t know.