• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
So I've decided to ctb with the SN method. I checked a few local stores, but could not find pure SN. I did however find a curing mix and I'm curious if this will do the job. The mix consists of salt, sugar, sodium nitrite (1.75%) and propylene glycol. The SN percentage seems low so this is why I'm not sure, but there are 907g's total, so I was thinking with the right amount it may work. Can anyone provide any information regarding if this will do the job? Or would I be better of seeking pure SN on Amazon. I have the mix here with me and I'd prefer today to be the day. I can't stand another day in my miserable nightmare life. Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and Sanva
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
This will not work. The percentage is far, far too low.

You'd need to swallow a dump truck of that stuff to even have a chance.

Sorry.

Reactions: medicinenightmares, rationaltake, demuic and 2 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
1.75% is way too low for the SN to work as intended. Conventional wisdom from different sources has it that one needs at least 95% purity to be sure. So I guess the curing mix you have is not fit for your purpose.

Reactions: demuic
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
So I've decided to ctb with the SN method. I checked a few local stores, but could not find pure SN. I did however find a curing mix and I'm curious if this will do the job. The mix consists of salt, sugar, sodium nitrite (1.75%) and propylene glycol. The SN percentage seems low so this is why I'm not sure, but there are 907g's total, so I was thinking with the right amount it may work. Can anyone provide any information regarding if this will do the job? Or would I be better of seeking pure SN on Amazon. I have the mix here with me and I'd prefer today to be the day. I can't stand another day in my miserable nightmare life. Thanks in advance.
As people have said the percentage is far too low. I understand being desperate. I really understand. You will need to look into things a bit more. Explore the site. Please don't rush into anything. And welcome to the site.

Reactions: demuic
Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
Okay, I will do a little more digging, thank you all!

Reactions: rationaltake