• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L0LA

L0LA

Sep 26, 2023
I've always wanted to get my hands on SN ever since my boyfriend died, and honestly, I know I would get it eventually. And now it's finally here. The past few weeks have been so bad. Much harder than before. Everything feels too much hurts too much especially at night. It's getting harder to pretend that everything and everyone doesn't drain me. Crying myself to sleep doesn't help anymore. I really don't want to leave my loved ones but the thought of seeing and being with my boyfriend again weighs more. I'm happy that i'll finally be able to rest, and hopefully, I dont wake up back here again.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, dggtscccvfd, everythingoes and 5 others
exzźy

exzźy

the deeper the grief, the closer is God
Apr 17, 2024
I know exactly how you feel. I lost my girlfriend almost two years ago because I was too careless and wasn't listening. To this day, I haven't blamed myself enough and it's driving me nuts.

I hope you can find the peace your heart yearns for, sending much love <33

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora, davidtorez and Ash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find true peace from your suffering.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It's great that it arrived :). Hope it s good one, pure.
May I ask, did your boyfriend die with SN, too?

I relate so much to the part with the crying and that it doesn't help anymore. My situation is also getting worse and worse. It s so scary to watch oneself sliding into an even deeper abyss.

B

bluehawk

Mar 18, 2024
wish I was able to get SN, I still have my tank and have researched more about the scuba mask that was suggested to me. But after more and more research SN or N would be my preferred way but I have no idea where to even look or get it.

Today was such an awful day, I've been trying my best since my last post here few months ago. But today was the worst and all I could think bout while at work was how..... should I buy the scuba mask? but what about the regulator and how about the flow meter that was suggested.

SN or N if I just had a way to get it I would

Reactions: Unknown21