jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
it feels so weird being able to stare at it in front of me. knowing that at any point i can just end it. i have a couple loose ties (events with friends) to tie up and maybe getting AE, although im not even sure about that anymore. i was actually quite shocked it even arrived, i expected like a refund or a seize or idk SOMETHING like that but the whole process was so smooth without delay - shipping cost an ungodly amount though. It just feels so weird to be confronted finally with a way to go, the comfort of that, and how im acting about it

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: etherealspring, restingplace, GoatHerder and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel comforted by having that option, I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: jyko and Zhendou
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Lucky you. I haven't mustered the courage to order mine yet. It's my plan B after I try looking for N. Seems pretty complicated and I can't risk hosting a freaking welfare check now because I live with people lol.

Reactions: Zhendou
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm still trying to get SN in this Godforsaken country...

• Aww..
Reactions: possessed, restingplace and Zhendou
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
Lucky you. I haven't mustered the courage to order mine yet. It's my plan B after I try looking for N. Seems pretty complicated and I can't risk hosting a freaking welfare check now because I live with people lol.
if it helps i have had no welfare check and other people who ordered the same place i did havent seemingly had any either based on research, and it went through like 2 countries and obvs customs before it got here
I'm still trying to get SN in this Godforsaken country...
i cant lie it is hard. what helped me was searching keywords in the languages of the places people hinted at here. im not going to outright drop a place, but im not going to wholly dissuade either

Reactions: Zhendou