medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
My sn FINALLY arrived in the mail. I had ordered it on June 16 and it arrived today, a week later than it was supposed to. I was beginning to get really worried that customs had seized it because there's a lot of illegal drug activity right now and sn kinda looks like drugs.

I'm really pissed off about the packaging it came in. It's literally in a ziplock bag and wrapped with saran wrap in an envelope. I'm really worried that the oxygen has reacted with it and made it into NANO3. (I bought it off eBay from someone in Ukraine. Message me if you want their username)

Please, if you have any tips on storing SN until I plan to use it, which will probably be a week or more. Also how do I know if it is sodium nitrate now from the air???

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: Datenasdas, Deleted member 4288 and Bulletwbttrflywings
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
You should ask the seller about the manufacturing/packaging date. Plastic bag is for a short term storage.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Put the bag in another ziploc and throw a couple of those "do not eat" silica gel packets inside this bigger ziploc. Then store in a dark, dry, cool place.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, throwaway_2620 and medicinenightmares
medicinenightmares

medicinenightmares

Jun 11, 2019
Update: I just got my Domperidone in the mail, so I'm all set. Now the issue is deciding when I want to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Strumgewehr and jake3d