• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

placeman06

Aug 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

With SN - is it painful? I understand it being uncomfortable but does it actually hurt or cause pain?

would really like to find out - thanks!

Reactions: doggiesarecute
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Pain/hurt–it's all subjective. Also depends on the person how certain things interact with their body. The general consensus is some discomfort, nausea, vomitting and a racing heart but there's only one way to truly find out man...

Reactions: doggiesarecute
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Hi everyone,

With SN - is it painful? I understand it being uncomfortable but does it actually hurt or cause pain?

It can cause abdominal pain.

junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
Hi everyone,

Struggling to find it now. But remember one user wrote about experience up until passing out, when friend began recording results.

Person reported hot flashes and racing heart as most distressing, if I remember. Friend reported believing OP may have been in distress after passing out .

But like others have said. Different bodies, different reactions. No surefire way to know until.

Reactions: Aphex Triplet and dggtscccvfd