Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Hi,
What are the possible damages if I take SN without antiemetics... I see that the chance of throwing up is higher, but if i take another glass...

I read of the one that got to the ER, but i want to know worst case scenario... If I dont go to the ER...

I have no AE... And cannot get it.
But i have to die and i still have too much to fuck up that I want to save myself of...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The worst possible damage if you don't go to the ER is most likely permanent / irreversible organ damage due to lack of oxygen. You might have a small chance to survive if you vomit too much, too early and your body is strong enough to fight the poisoning on its own. Medical aid / ER is highly recommended in such cases if an attempt fails due to vomiting too early.

Even with AEs that can happen in the worst case.

This is my personal opinion after reading how SN works in the body after ingestion.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

What are the possible damages if I take SN without antiemetics... I see that the chance of throwing up is higher, but if i take another glass...
The chances of damage without AEs, I'm not sure what this means because some users have gone even without those?

I read of the one that got to the ER, but i want to know worst case scenario... If I dont go to the ER...
The worst case scenario depends how much you've ingested and how much you've expelled through vomiting, there's no way of knowing how bad things could get in your particular case but it's better to avoid this in the event of not being able to get down a 2nd glass after vomiting most or all of the 1st one by going to hospital.

That really depends how much AEs help here.
I have no AE... And cannot get it.
Is there no way to get anything else that is OTC?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
The worst possible damage if you don't go to the ER is most likely permanent / irreversible organ damage due to lack of oxygen. You might have a small chance to survive if you vomit too much, too early and your body is strong enough to fight the poisoning on its own. Medical aid / ER is highly recommended in such cases if an attempt fails due to vomiting too early.

This is my personal opinion after reading how SN works in the body after ingestion.
Ok but how can i know that i threw up too early or too much (of 50ml) ? If i take another glass... Throw up again, and then another one... Thats still not considered a failed attempt. So at what point should i call the ER to prevent further damage to the damage already done by the amount that's still in ur system glasses... Isn't one supposed to die at some point if the ER is not coming?
Or will i die in my flat because i cant move and die in my feces after 2 weeks or more because of dehydratin...
what does this organ damage look like or how will they affect further living?
Liver: brain :nervous system...

Gas on top would be so nice...
Damn I am looking for comfort that know one can brings :(
The chances of damage without AEs, I'm not sure what this means because some users have gone even without those?

The worst case scenario depends how much you've ingested and how much you've expelled through vomiting, there's no way of knowing how bad things could get in your particular case but it's better to avoid this in the event of not being able to get down a 2nd glass after vomiting most or all of the 1st one by going to hospital.

That really depends how much AEs help here.

Is there no way to get anything else that is OTC?
I mean how are the chances to die or for permanent damage if i take sn without and how are the chances for this with an AE.. Guess there is no statistics for that...

So you would say, try another glass and if that didnt works, call the ER and tell them... Hmm i fucked up, i wanted to die but it didnt work...
And then i am brought to the ambulance that fucked up my physical body to this point...

I have these acid neutralizers but as far as know, this will only reduce the amount of sn that is chemically reduced ij the stomach but I will need sth that acts on the vomiting centre in the brain and thst is all prescription only... :(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ok but how can i know that i threw up too early or too much (of 50ml) ? If i take another glass... Throw up again, and then another one... Thats still not considered a failed attempt. So at what point should i call the ER to prevent further damage to the damage already done by the amount that's still in ur system glasses... Isn't one supposed to die at some point if the ER is not coming?
Or will i die in my flat because i cant move and die in my feces after 2 weeks or more because of dehydratin...
what does this organ damage look like or how will they affect further living?
Liver: brain :nervous system...

Gas on top would be so nice...
Damn I am looking for comfort that know one can brings :(
That can't be answered bc too many individual factors have to be taken into account here. To make it short, if you wait to long you will most likely pass out and you're not able to call for help. After ingestion users usually become to weak after 15 mins avg. You can read GBTs when users documented their journey live, most of them stopped replying after not more than 15 minutes after ingestion.

Edit: Chances are high that you will be successful but there is a failure risk.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Deleted member 65988 and SenseOfLoss
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
That can't be answered bc too many individual factors have to be taken into account here. To make it short, if you wait to long you will most likely pass out and you're not able to call for help. After ingestion users usually become to weak after 15 mins avg. You can read GBTs when users documented their journey live, most of them stopped replying after not more than 15 minutes after ingestion.

Edit: Chances are high that you will be successful but there is a failure risk.
What is GBT?...
I read one post here, but wasn't sure if she really died orjust wasn't able to move anymore...
Thanks for the edit, that soothes me a tiny bit.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

I mean how are the chances to die or for permanent damage if i take sn without and how are the chances for this with an AE.. Guess there is no statistics for that...
So you're asking for the difference in death between if you take AEs and if you don't? Considering that people still vomit with AEs then it would suggest that the margins are slim but I do consider AEs to be important. In your case without, it all depends how much you retain and if you have more glasses to back up. For all the cases I've read from 2019-23, there's been considerable changes regarding the importance of an AE with some users vomiting immediately after ingestion and some stating that they needed an AE after all. It's something I've been struggling myself to understand but I'd rather stick as close to the regimen as possible to give myself the best chance at ctb.

So you would say, try another glass and if that didnt works, call the ER and tell them... Hmm i fucked up, i wanted to die but it didnt work...
And then i am brought to the ambulance that fucked up my physical body to this point...
I'd say yes but it's up to you and how much you can deal with physically. I don't think I'd outright tell them you wanted to die because that lead to time in the mental ward but. Also again, we don't know how much you'd be "fucked up" from this attempt and this depends how prompt the arrival of the medical help is.

I read one post here, but wasn't sure if she really died orjust wasn't able to move anymore...
Who?
have these acid neutralizers but as far as know, this will only reduce the amount of sn that is chemically reduced ij the stomach but I will need sth that acts on the vomiting centre in the brain and thst is all prescription only... :(
I'm assuming Acid neutralizers mean Antacid. If this is all you have then I suppose you will have to make do with this or perhaps try to find Painkillers, anything that could help because the last thing I'd want is for you to take sn with not much to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
So you're asking for the difference in death between if you take AEs and if you don't? Considering that people still vomit with AEs then it would suggest that the margins are slim but I do consider AEs to be important. In your case without, it all depends how much you retain and if you have more glasses to back up. For all the cases I've read from 2019-23, there's been considerable changes regarding the importance of an AE with some users vomiting immediately after ingestion and some stating that they needed an AE after all. It's something I've been struggling myself to understand but I'd rather stick as close to the regimen as possible to give myself the best chance at ctb.

I'd say yes but it's up to you and how much you can deal with physically. I don't think I'd outright tell them you wanted to die because that lead to time in the mental ward but. Also again, we don't know how much you'd be "fucked up" from this attempt and this depends how prompt the arrival of the medical help is.

Who?

I'm assuming Acid neutralizers mean Antacid. If this is all you have then I suppose you will have to make do with this or perhaps try to find Painkillers, anything that could help because the last thing I'd want is for you to take sn with not much to help you.
Thank you for taking the time to answer...
I don't know the name anymore...

And yeah, your right, i shouldn't say it. But how will i tell them what happened... I ate some chemical and know i am poisened and needs help?

Yes the antacid and i have a few opioids, acetaminophen, novaminsulfon...but i think i could make it through the pain as long as there is a "reward" at the end... As long as i do not completely threw up, shit myself and be unable to move still being conscious...

Maybe i fast, than take an opioid 20min before taking the antacide and drinking the first glas... I think that ae are important too, but if i dont have them, i hope thaf my body maybe knows that we want to die and keep it... Omg this is so anxiety inducing...

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Yes the antacid and i have a few opioids, acetaminophen, novaminsulfon...but i think i could make it through the pain as long as there is a "reward" at the end... As long as i do not completely threw up, shit myself and be unable to move still being conscious...
Take what you can to help alleviate anything that may come up during the process. Shitting yourself will only happen if you haven't fasted for long enough and made sure your clean internally.

And yeah, your right, i shouldn't say it. But how will i tell them what happened... I ate some chemical and know i am poisened and needs help?
Just be honest about you took and leave it at that. You need to tell them what it is because then they may know how to treat it because Methomoglobinemia is not exclusive to SN.

Maybe i fast, than take an opioid 20min before taking the antacide and drinking the first glas... I think that ae are important too, but if i dont have them, i hope thaf my body maybe knows that we want to die and keep it... Omg this is so anxiety inducing
Please calm yourself, this is already burdening you more than it needs to but i understand, you only want this to go right the 1st time. The timing of when you take everything is pretty important and be aware of any interactions between the meds as well. The reaction your body may have towards sn is out of your hands, you may vomit some or a lot and decide to take a 2nd glass and vomit again, if that happens then you know what to do but if you manage to keep as much sn down for as long as 10 mins or so then you should be fine provided no one finds you in time for about an hour after this.

• Love