• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
I currently have F patches in the following amount/strength:

25x - 25mcg
6x - 12mcg

Problem is that the expiry dates were 2019 for the 25mcg and 2017 for the 12mcg so I have no idea what the potency is like now.

Would it be a good idea to incorporate it into my SN method? If yes, when should they be applied?

I figure it couldn't hurt to add it in to the regime just to ensure absolute death but I have no idea if it's enough cause it's been awhile since I read up on them on the forums years ago.

Thanks in advance for any advice and feedback.

mypersonalhell

mypersonalhell

-
Mar 15, 2023
Reactions: Foxes
Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
Only case I have read about someone killing himself with F patches (who was not old or sick and was not smoking, boiling or eating the patches) was this one: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Druggist-used-pain-patches-to-end-his-life-2860267.php

I think it also had to do with the placement of the patches. Most people put these patches on their leg or arm. Did guy put them on his neck and chest. But these were also 100 mcg.
Yes, I remember reading this article when I had begun to look into this method! It says he applied 6x 100mg not mcg.

I definitely don't have nearly that amount... hmm. Crap.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I currently have F patches in the following amount/strength:

25x - 25mcg
6x - 12mcg

Problem is that the expiry dates were 2019 for the 25mcg and 2017 for the 12mcg so I have no idea what the potency is like now.

Would it be a good idea to incorporate it into my SN method? If yes, when should they be applied?

I figure it couldn't hurt to add it in to the regime just to ensure absolute death but I have no idea if it's enough cause it's been awhile since I read up on them on the forums years ago.

Thanks in advance for any advice and feedback.
I think it's absolutely crucial to add some kind of opioid or benzo to the SN method.

Since you have patches, they shouldn't increase the risk of vomiting.
Since they are released over time and of questionable potency, I would consider adding something like Bromazolam which should be easy to get – as it is not a controlled substance (in US).

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
I think it's absolutely crucial to add some kind of opioid or benzo to the SN method.

Since you have patches, they shouldn't increase the risk of vomiting.
Since they are released over time and of questionable potency, I would consider adding something like Bromazolam which should be easy to get – as it is not a controlled substance (in US).
I have a good amount of Xanax and Klonopin for the benzos, definitely enough to knock me out cold but I guess I wanted to throw in a little extra on top of everything for added re-assurance that there's no coming back from anything.

I just wanted to know if it would interfere with any of the process. Would it be beneficial, a hindrance, or completely unnecessary?

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I have a good amount of Xanax and Klonopin for the benzos, definitely enough to knock me out cold but I guess I wanted to throw in a little extra on top of everything for added re-assurance that there's no coming back from anything.

I just wanted to know if it would interfere with any of the process. Would it be beneficial, a hindrance, or completely unnecessary?
There are some more knowledgeable pharmacological and medical experts here on the forum, but from my knowledge, I'd say everything that knocks you out without increasing the risk of vomiting would not negatively affect the efficacy of SN but increase the peacefulness of the process

Reactions: Foxes