• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Hey,

I'm planning to buy SN, if I can manage to find it anyway.

I wonder about it's expiration date though, as I find conflicting info about it. I'm not planning to CTB soon, but would like it for the moment I cannot go on anymore. I've heard SN can stay good for a long period of time, making it an excellent choice for me.

Does it make a difference whether I open the bottle already or not? How long should it last before it expires?

Reactions: itsbigbraintime and confused-gemini
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Here you can find the information you are looking for, I am not an expert but the fact of opening it I imagine that it must already influence something, it must be kept in a dry place. I opened mine and for now I have it in a sealed ball, wrapped with a cloth and inside a box in a closet.

Reactions: Jambi and HopelessFight
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I've read it has a really long shelf life so that's not a problem but exposing it to air is. I'd vacuum seal it as soon as you can. Air will degrade if but I don't know how fast and how much. But everything should be vacuum sealed until use. So they say.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, pthnrdnojvsc and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I've read it has a really long shelf life so that's not a problem but exposing it to air is. I'd vacuum seal it as soon as you can. Air will degrade if but I don't know how fast and how much. But everything should be vacuum sealed until use. So they say.
Yeah, mines is in a sealed vacuum bag.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc