K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Well guys, I may not be able to get my preferred method so of course I want a backup, at first I insisted on hanging, but this is not feasible given my living conditions.
I was wondering, if I purchase SN and my mom may notice, what reasonable excuse can I give? She's not very savvy on suicide methods, (only traditional ones) so she will shake it off with a decent excuse. I do a lot of modeling and hobby works so anything related to that could be used.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
If she isn't very savvy, as you say, tell her you bought it to make candles. Hobby Lobby used to sell it, And I think that's what it was used for, but even if it's not true, she probably wouldn't catch on.

Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
If she isn't very savvy, as you say, tell her you bought it to make candles. Hobby Lobby used to sell it, And I think that's what it was used for, but even if it's not true, she probably wouldn't catch on.
Thank you, I am pretty good at hiding things, it's just that my mother pokes around my room every so often. Everything else is a given since it's just regular medication.

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Maybe purchase it with a couple other "hobby related" items ... make it look like it all goes together?

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Maybe purchase it with a couple other "hobby related" items ... make it look like it all goes together?
Oh I definitely will, maybe fake a related hobby in the meantime.

• Love
Reactions: FatalSystemError591 and justsad&done