• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
What is the effectivity time of SN, i.e. I take the SN now and when it will finish its jobs?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
According to the PPH, 40 minutes at least.

I saw a person ctb by SN and about 10 minutes after drinking it, he was kinda unconscious. I say kinda "because" he was mumbling and it seemed he wanted to talk but at the same, it didin't look as if he was in pain. Then, about half an hour later, he stopped moving.

I think it's generally 40 minutes but just in case, I would drink SN on a day in which I knew I will be alone for at least 6-12 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: LenkaX and yive
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
From what I've understood, and experienced from users who took SN on this forum, you get unconscious within 20 minutes.

Reactions: LenkaX and yive
G

Graz

Apr 4, 2021
I kinda wanna risk it and only take sn, puking cant be that bad, But I want to be conscious to take another drink if I puke out the first :I