R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone! New member here that has been lurking for a while.
How effective is the SN method if you follow the guide and will not call for help or be found under any circumstances?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kbeau, Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Very I would of thought

Reactions: Kbeau, Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
We don't have exact numbers but if you follow the guide to the T with no one stopping you it should be pretty much guaranteed.

Reactions: Kbeau, Astral316, Spitfire and 2 others
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Good to hear it's almost a certainty

• Hugs
Reactions: Kbeau, Spitfire and Defenestration
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Hi everyone! New member here that has been lurking for a while.
How effective is the SN method if you follow the guide and will not call for help or be found under any circumstances?
Hi @roguetrader , welcome to SS :)
It would be nice if you could tell us a little about yourself and the reasons why you are considering to ctb. Of course we'll understand if you aren't ready to share yet.

Reactions: Kbeau and Sensei
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Hi @roguetrader , welcome to SS :)
It would be nice if you could tell us a little about yourself and the reasons why you are considering to ctb. Of course we'll understand if you aren't ready to share yet.
Thanks for the welcome.
As my handle says, I'm a trader. Stressful way of life and at almost 50, I'm a dinosaur. Nothing seriously bad in my life, but just bored and meaningless. Never liked the idea of aging and getting too old.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kbeau, Keto, Spitfire and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Thanks for the welcome.
As my handle says, I'm a trader. Stressful way of life and at almost 50, I'm a dinosaur. Nothing seriously bad in my life, but just bored and meaningless. Never liked the idea of aging and getting too old.
Goodness, you're hardly a dinosaur at nearly 50! I'm nearly 59, so what does that make me :O lol

Have you considered that you may be suffering with depression if your life seems boring and meaningless? Depression can mask itself quite well to make you feel there is nothing left worth living for, when in fact it's caused by your depressed mood. Just something for you to consider, my apologies if I have overstepped the mark. :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, LittleBabyNothing and Spitfire
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Goodness, you're hardly a dinosaur at nearly 50! I'm nearly 59, so what does that make me :O lol

Have you considered that you may be suffering with depression if your life seems boring and meaningless? Depression can mask itself quite well to make you feel there is nothing left worth living for, when in fact it's caused by your depressed mood. Just something for you to consider, my apologies if I have overstepped the mark. :hihi:
An old dinosaur :pfff:

I probably am, but I believe I'm logical. As one ages, physically you're going downhill obviously. To keep your life at the same level, you need to improve in other aspects, be it financially or otherwise. At some point, you can no improve elsewhere to overcome physical aging. Father Time is undefeated!

• Yay!
Reactions: SofieSofie, Kbeau and NegativeSymptoms
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
An old dinosaur :pfff:
Or, an OLDER dinosaur? :pfff:
I probably am, but I believe I'm logical. As one ages, physically you're going downhill obviously. To keep your life at the same level, you need to improve in other aspects, be it financially or otherwise. At some point, you can no improve elsewhere to overcome physical aging. Father Time is undefeated!
I'd not thought of it like that, I can certainly relate!

Last edited:
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I believe that your happiness/satisfaction in life is determined by where you are currently vs your expectations in general. That's why some people are ok with lots of suffering and are still fine with fighting on while some will throw in the towel very quickly, like some celebrities perhaps.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_final_countdown and x~Sophia~x
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for the welcome.
That perfectly sums me up. 51. Bored. Tired. Don't give a shit. Going to die in the next 20 years anyway. I educated myself, made a career, made some money, lived most of my life and, well, life wasn't all that great and I'm not really too enthused to keep it going as I age out of work and my health gets worse. No parents, no wife, no kids, no pets, no complexities. I'll eventually go via Exit Bag and Nitrogen. SN is probably fine, I just personally worry about vomiting it up although I know the protocol addresses that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabitfever, End Game, mirko and 1 other person