• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I currently live at a hotel (long story) and I ordered my SN but I was afraid it wouldn't get delivered so I also ordered another SN at a friends house. I am now very scared that my friend will see what I ordered if it is now sealed, this friend of mine would probably call my parents if he saw something suspicious. I am pretty sure he wouldn't open the package, only if its written on it that its SN. Should I cancel the order?

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It probably won't say anything on the outside of the package. They'd only know if they opened your mail.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Mine had a sticker from the company but nothing to say what was inside. Just the companies logo.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Whats on the package might matter from where it was ordered from. Mine had no indication of what is was.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Only in case of international order, what's inside could appear on the outside of the package. Since the substance is not yet very much controlled globally, the seller may not care to disguise the content on the customs declaration.

russian_roulette

russian_roulette

the time for sleep is now
Feb 23, 2020
I ordered mine also on eBay (international). There was only a sticker from the company on the package.

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
I had the same feeling last night.. In my mind I saw police at my door asking why I ordered it.. I freaked out of the idea and started looking for curing meat video's on youtube so when anything happens, I just tell them I love bacon and I want to make my own.. (I actually can't stand porkmeat to be honest haha).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: starshotplagues, russian_roulette and Indieblue
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I had the same feeling last night.. In my mind I saw police at my door asking why I ordered it.. I freaked out of the idea and started looking for curing meat video's on youtube so when anything happens, I just tell them I love bacon and I want to make my own.. (I actually can't stand porkmeat to be honest haha).
They probably have more important things to do like preventing crimes than knocking your door for buying an innocent meat curing salt.... :hug:

Reactions: russian_roulette
D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
They probably have more important things to do like preventing crimes than knocking your door for buying an innocent meat curing salt.... :hug:
Yes you were so right! We'll at the end, now I know how to make my own bacon :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue