• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I feel some deja by posting this :3 I've seen a few documentations on SN use from a "trip report" sort of stand point. Anyone want to watch me ctb and report back?

• Love
Reactions: Sid19, backtoearth and unique snowflake
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
you're going already?

• Love
Reactions: omarofficial10
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I see
its sad to see you go, tbh. But i understand that youve set your heart on it.
Thank you for the kind words :3 picking my date and method made me feel so much better. I wanted some people to spend my last month with, sadly had to remake my account as it was lost yesterday. I don't want to spend too much time and get connected and lose too many people. That would break me.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
Thank you for the kind words :3 picking my date and method made me feel so much better. I wanted some people to spend my last month with, sadly had to remake my account as it was lost yesterday
ah, mine was lost, too.
Yes, i understand that. If youre sure thats what you do, i dont think im capable of changing your mind as a stranger. But its nice that ive even had the chance to know of your existance, if that makes sense

omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
ah, mine was lost, too.
Yes, i understand that. If youre sure thats what you do, i dont think im capable of changing your mind as a stranger. But its nice that ive even had the chance to know of your existance, if that makes sense
I don't think anything would ever be able to change my mind at this point. I really do appreciate that you would even think about doing that for me. I hope to get to know you more maybe before I leave, as long as it wouldn't hurt you.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I don't think anything would ever be able to change my mind at this point. I really do appreciate that you would even think about doing that for me. I hope to get to know you more maybe before I leave, as long as it wouldn't hurt you.
I really would love to, if that makes you feel better :3
Yes, i mean, im the type of oerson who always tries to make somebody stop or at least postpone it. But im well aware theres people who will never change their mind and the last thing I would want to do is make them feel guilty over their decision in the last moments of their life by pulling the classic arguments like friends or family.

• Love
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I really would love to, if that makes you feel better :3
Yes, i mean, im the type of oerson who always tries to make somebody stop or at least postpone it. But im well aware theres people who will never change their mind and the last thing I would want to do is make them feel guilty over their decision in the last moments of their life by pulling the classic arguments like friends or family.
Thank you so much honestly I'd love that. It would help me feel so much better. You seem like a wonderful person, really you're amazing. I wish it wasn't in these circumstances we had to meet but I'm glad I did :)

• Love
Reactions: dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
Thank you so much honestly I'd love that. It would help me feel so much better. You seem like a wonderful person, really you're amazing. I wish it wasn't in these circumstances we had to meet but I'm glad I did :)
thank you so much <3 I'm glad to hear (?) this. Honestly, if that can help you feel better - I'm here for you, if you want to talk.
Well, the circumstances arent ideal, I guess, but its still a nice thing that it happened. Sometimes I think how amazing it is that you can just..make connections with similar people who are countries or continents away. I would like to think of this situation in this positive light, you know?

• Love
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
thank you so much <3 I'm glad to hear (?) this. Honestly, if that can help you feel better - I'm here for you, if you want to talk.
Well, the circumstances arent ideal, I guess, but its still a nice thing that it happened. Sometimes I think how amazing it is that you can just..make connections with similar people who are countries or continents away. I would like to think of this situation in this positive light, you know?
Exactly. This is very positive thing honestly lol. I've only had one person my life ever help me or love me and he's dead now. I'm glad I can actually talk to people like me, and people who want to help me find peace whatever way it may be. If you need anything I can talk too. For a month at least.

• Love
Reactions: dead_milky
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
Im sorry life has made you come to this point. If you are fully set on this decision I would love to be there for you in the last moments and potentially make it easier for you <3

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell, omarofficial10 and dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
Exactly. This is very positive thing honestly lol. I've only had one person my life ever help me or love me and he's dead now. I'm glad I can actually talk to people like me, and people who want to help me find peace whatever way it may be. If you need anything I can talk too. For a month at least.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You seem like a genuinely sweet person. If you want to talk to me through this time, feel free to. I'd want you to live - but if I can't have it this way, I at least want to keep you company for the remaining time, I guess.
For some reason I can't PM you or even view your profile for now? Maybe my account is too new. But if you'd like that, lmk and I'll make sure to message you when I can!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kompass and omarofficial10
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I'm so sorry for your loss. You seem like a genuinely sweet person. If you want to talk to me through this time, feel free to. I'd want you to live - but if I can't have it this way, I at least want to keep you company for the remaining time, I guess.
For some reason I can't PM you or even view your profile for now? Maybe my account is too new. But if you'd like that, lmk and I'll make sure to message you when I can!
Thank you so much :3 I can't PM either I had to make a new account. As soon as I can I'll message you though :))))
Im sorry life has made you come to this point. If you are fully set on this decision I would love to be there for you in the last moments and potentially make it easier for you <3
Id love to talk with you before I go. As long as it isn't too hard on you

• Love
Reactions: Kompass and dead_milky
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
Thank you so much :3 I can't PM either I had to make a new account. As soon as I can I'll message you though :))))

If you ever need to talk to someone dont be afraid to reach out to me,I want to help you wherever I can <3

• Love
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
If you ever need to talk to someone dont be afraid to reach out to me,I want to help you wherever I can <3
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it :3

• Love
Reactions: Kompass
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Anyone want to watch me ctb and report back?
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I think I replied to your thread that's gone due to the data loss and I think you said you thought of video via discord? I see a risk here for the one who "reports". Who would quit the discord connection /login on your device before you are found? There could be investigations an the involved discord accounts. Have you thought of that?

Your chat function will be active tm I guess, that needs a little bit of account age afaik. If you want to chat, my PM is open.

• Love
Reactions: Girlfriend and omarofficial10
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I think I replied to your thread that's gone due to the data loss and I think you said you thought of video via discord? I see a risk here for the one who "reports". Who would quit the discord connection /login on your device before you are found? There could be investigations an the involved discord accounts. Have you thought of that?

Your chat function will be active tm I guess, that needs a little bit of account age afaik. If you want to chat, my PM is open.
I'm not too worried about someone reporting it, discord isn't like heavily monitored either. I've had a few people reach out that have helped people pass peacefully before and they would be willing to do it. The only way it would cause problems is if one of them knew where I was at somehow and called. Other than that it is very secure and should be ok. I assume they will end the call after a certain period of time.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
I'm sorry you've suffered enough to make this kind of decision. I wish you that your method will be quick and painless. Feel free to dm me if you'd need anyone to talk to, even casually

Last edited:
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
So many kind people around here, you guys make me smile.

• Love
Reactions: Kompass, male user and Jezzibell
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023

Hellooo if you still want to talk I can PM already ^^

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
accounts also get crossed out after someone ctb. it's likely they're gone.

i wish them peace
I doubt that is it, he had a date planned. Was meant to be October 7th

• Informative
Reactions: jar-baby, tora and Suicidal Ideation
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
maybe a mod saw it was a goodbye thread and deleted their account thinking they CTBed already?