miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,its been 32 days since i ordered SN from the polish guy on the auction site,it seems like it ddint even go out the country,atleast that is the info i have, i'm getting nervous,i just think they have stoped it in customs

Any similar case here?

love and hugs for yall:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Raminiki and Sinai Silence
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, what country are you based in? I ordered just before they were banned and mine arrived within a couple of weeks.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Unless you ordered from a different seller than me, the account was banned recently. Try looking the username up, to confirm or refute.

I used a UK version of the auction site, so it may indeed be a different source you ordered from.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Unless you ordered from a different seller than me, the account was banned recently. Try looking the username up, to confirm or refute.

I used a UK version of the auction site, so it may indeed be a different source you ordered from.
i bought from the polish guy of the real auction site,there a lot of post were they say is legit but im starting to panic

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I haven't bought from that seller, but I'm pretty sure many on here say that it can take up to two months for the SN to arrive. Tracking will only start once it's left customs.

• Hugs
Reactions: fastFWD, miguel6565 and MsMaudlin
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I haven't bought from that seller, but I'm pretty sure many on here say that it can take up to two months for the SN to arrive. Tracking will only start once it's left customs.
Thanks it makes me worry less,i will update if anything happens

Reactions: Neville1