• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

We are all born to suffer
Jul 7, 2022
For anyone who has received SN from DD, how long did it take to arrive once confirmed? I'm aware they most likely won't send on weekends and it may vary based of location so I'm just trying to get a ballpark estimate and do some planning. Will post back here with updates.. Thanks, love you all:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For anyone who has received SN from DD, how long did it take to arrive once confirmed? I'm aware they most likely won't send on weekends and it may vary based of location so I'm just trying to get a ballpark estimate and do some planning. Will post back here with updates.. Thanks, love you all:heart:
Won't DD send you a tracking number that you can enter into the carrier's website somewhere to get an idea of a delivery date? Maybe it doesn't work that way with them.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and LifeIsRekt
LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

Jul 7, 2022
Won't DD send you a tracking number that you can enter into the carrier's website somewhere to get an idea of a delivery date? Maybe it doesn't work that way with them.
I have gotten payment confirmation and that's about it. Thanks for the quick reply, might just delete since this thread isn't really necessary I guess, just wanted to ask around.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have gotten payment confirmation and that's about it. Thanks for the quick reply, might just delete since this thread isn't really necessary I guess, just wanted to ask around.
I would leave it up. Someone who has ordered from DD will chime in, and maybe put your concerns to rest.

• Love
LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

Jul 7, 2022
I would leave it up. Someone who has ordered from DD will chime in, and maybe put your concerns to rest.
Hopefully soon I can also confirm or deny DD as reliable source as well. Thanks, much love!

• Hugs
MisFortunate

MisFortunate

May 19, 2022
I recently ordered. Live in the US. For me it took about 2 weeks. They were very slow to ship. Although I got an immediate confirmation of payment, it was about a week and a half before I received a tracking number.

Reactions: wljourney and LifeIsRekt
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Took 3-4 days to get to me. I'm also two states away.

Reactions: LifeIsRekt
T

tryingthisagain

Jul 13, 2022
Oyt w

Only within the us.
Do I have the wrong email for D?

Can you PM me because I asked if I could do western union and it's saying from Mexico.

I got the email from an april ppeh

G

Guend

Aug 4, 2022
Do you happen to know sources that ship to the EU? I also searched for uncensored sites on the internet but with no results for days.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Do you happen to know sources that ship to the EU? I also searched for uncensored sites on the internet but with no results for days.
IC from Canada, I don't know exactly but you can look it up from other members