• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Hello

I wanted to ask to those who witnessed someone Ctb on sn how did the person looked after they were gone. Like skin colour, eyes open or closed. If I'm not asking to much would someone PM me instead. I'm gonna take it soon. And I wanna know what I should expect. Many thanks. X

Reactions: Silvermorning
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Eyes open or closed is nothing you can control.
This is what the skin will look like;

NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Eyes open or closed is nothing you can control.
This is what the skin will look like;

Thank you. Just got scared cause saw a post yesterday where it was documented the person passed away with eyes and open mouth. Just worried for my parents you know? I better book a hotel room. I don't want them to find me like that . Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Meditation guide
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Thank you. Just got scared cause saw a post yesterday where it was documented the person passed away with eyes and open mouth. Just worried for my parents you know? I better book a hotel room. I don't want them to find me like that . Thanks for the info.
You could always wear one of those face masks some people go to sleep with? I think this will also make sure the eyelids stay closed if they choose to remove it.

• Love
Reactions: 262653, LastFlowers and NA90
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
When I had taken SN and ended up in the ER, they took a picture of me. Said I looked blue, all the color washed from my face and it almost looks like I was a wax figurine.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
When I had taken SN and ended up in the ER, they took a picture of me. Said I looked blue, all the color washed from my face and it almost looks like I was a wax figurine.
Is that normal for them to be taking pictures of patients? Is there another reason they did that?

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Is that normal for them to be taking pictures of patients? Is there another reason they did that?
Autopsy report. Common, if not mandatory. Filing work.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Just in case I died, it would be for filing paperwork and for the police to start an investigation into my cause of death.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Autopsy report. Common, if not mandatory. Filing work.
They weren't dead yet.
Just in case I died, it would be for filing paperwork and for the police to start an investigation into my cause of death.
Gotchya, were they pretty certain you weren't going to make it then? Do they still have the picture or information down on what happened to you? Not just medical records, but police records? Asking because I would very much like to avoid anyone stashing pictures of me for god knows how long. I'm already destroying ones that exist.

Last edited:
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
They weren't dead yet.

Gotchya, were they pretty certain you weren't going to make it then? Do they still have the picture or information down on what happened to you? Not just medical records, but police records? Asking because I would very much like to avoid anyone stashing pictures of me for god knows how long. I'm already destroying ones that exist.
Maybe the patient agreed to have those taken?
Those specific photos are taken in a way to keep the patients identity anonymous.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They weren't dead yet.

I lived and they showed me the photos. I made sure that they deleted them from their records.

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I lived and they showed me the photos. I made sure that they deleted them from their records.
Okay good to hear, I am glad you were able to do that. I do wonder though, what would have happened with them if you had passed, if they would ever disappear.