• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
I am going to CTB tonight, using SN method similar to this post,
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-ctb-tomorrow.94155/

I usually cook for myself, but i want to have my mother's cooking for my last meal. I phoned her and drived to her place today. It wasn't far, we were only 6miles away. She baked some potatoes and made a nice beef stew. We had some fresh plum tomatoes grew by my dad. Unfortunately he was away at work. The only bad thing was that she put too much soy sauce in the beef stew. We were talking about my research and my investment portfolio. Then i drove home. She didn't spot anything strange from me.

Hopefully i will die tonight. If i fail, i will discard this suicidal thought completely and carry on.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: toasterbath, 2dietmrow, Sunset764 and 12 others
LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

We are all born to suffer
Jul 7, 2022
You are loved♥️

• Love
Reactions: Shivali and Pubert
Q

QuietEnd

Doing the work
Jul 8, 2022
I wish you peace, whatever you decide

• Love
Reactions: adventurer and Pubert
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Peace be with you

Reactions: Well-Edited Chaos and adventurer
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
All the best in whatever you decide.

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022

I usually cook for myself, but i want to have my mother's cooking for my last meal. I phoned her and drived to her place today. It wasn't far, we were only 6miles away. She baked some potatoes and made a nice beef stew. We had some fresh plum tomatoes grew by my dad. Unfortunately he was away at work. The only bad thing was that she put too much soy sauce in the beef stew. We were talking about my research and my investment portfolio. Then i drove home. She didn't spot anything strange from me.

Hopefully i will die tonight. If i fail, i will discard this suicidal thought completely and carry on.
Why do you feel it's a good idea to CTB?

A

alKokNo

Jun 1, 2022
Why do you feel it's a good idea to CTB?
in fact, it is not so important why he thinks that it will be better. in any case, we will support his decision, regardless of the reasons that led to the fact that now he is here

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, QuietEnd, Well-Edited Chaos and 1 other person
E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
in fact, it is not so important why he thinks that it will be better. in any case, we will support his decision, regardless of the reasons that led to the fact that now he is here
It's not about not supporting, it's about being sure it's really what the person wants. I felt some hope in the contact with the parents and thoughts about moving on in case of failure.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your suffering, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: adventurer
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

I really hope you a peaceful journey.

It was good that you saw your mum and hope you found some comfort and joy before you ctb. I feel sad thinking about my own family and not seeing them but the pain is too much to bear sometimes. Once we are dead all our worries will be over, so that is at least something.

Reactions: adventurer
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

Good luck to you! I'm sure that there's plenty of beef stew where you are going :wink:

Reactions: Sunset764 and adventurer
adventurer

adventurer

Jul 10, 2022
safe travels, and best of luck. we wish you all the best

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Peace be with you in whatever you choose to do, or wherever you go.

2dietmrow

Jul 9, 2022

All the best