huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
i'm writing my plan out months in advance so if anyone has any advice or if there's anything i should change to be successful then please let me know. i plan on using the 2 day regime in the sn bible and following it strictly except for a few changes and fasting for over 24 hours

day 1:
8am: take 1x 10mg meto
4pm: take 1x 10mg meto
11pm: eat last meal
12am: take 1x 10mg meto

day 2:
8am: take 1x 10mg meto
4pm: take 1x 10mg meto
10pm: begin liquid fast
11pm: take 2x 500mg paracetamol with as little water as possible
11:20pm: take 3x 10mg meto with as little water as possible
within 40 minute wait time: dissolve 16g of sn in 32ml water (i'm 4'11 and 38kg and i'll be making 3 drinks just in case i throw up)
12am: drink sn and take 2-3 benzos (if i'm able to get them) with as little water as possible and chew gum to mask the taste and lay in bed

is crushing the benzos and putting them in water only for if you have the large amount of benzos that are written in the sn bible?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and Praestat_Mori
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
The regimen looks fine, however I wouldn't recommend a 24 hour fast, 8-12 should be fine unless you have a very low metabolism. However judging by your weight it seems unlikely that is an issue, the longer you unnecessarily fast for the more likely you are to vomit.

Secondly, you should still crush whatever benzos you take as this will speed up the absorption of them and depending on the quantity you take will expedite how quickly you pass out.

Hope this helps. šŸ˜Š

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, huntermellow and Praestat_Mori
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
The regimen looks fine, however I wouldn't recommend a 24 hour fast, 8-12 should be fine unless you have a very low metabolism. However judging by your weight it seems unlikely that is an issue, the longer you unnecessarily fast for the more likely you are to vomit.

Secondly, you should still crush whatever benzos you take as this will speed up the absorption of them and depending on the quantity you take will expedite how quickly you pass out.

Hope this helps. šŸ˜Š
ah okay thank you!! yeah i had a feeling if i fasted for too long it would make me more likely to throw up. i think i'll test fasting for 8-12 hours to see how long it takes for me to feel completely empty