• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
K so here's my question. I have a large tub of sn. To prevent underdosing, couldn't I just take the whole thing? Then it's guaranteed to work right?

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
You can't just drink a whole tube of SN because you will vomit like crazy and most likely just prolong the suffering. 25grams is the recommended dose along with 50ml water.

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
F
You can't just drink a whole tube of SN because you will vomit like crazy and most likely just prolong the suffering. 25grams is the recommended dose along with 50ml water.
I'm just worried that my sn might not be pure and so I might not take enough even following those guidelines

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've wondered about something like that too, where you take 4 times the amount suggested. It seems like it would work faster, even with the vomiting.

Reactions: loopylou
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
F

I'm just worried that my sn might not be pure and so I might not take enough even following those guidelines
Then you need to do a blood test and a sodium nitrite test kit would really help as well. The blood should turn dark red when it comes into contact with the nitrite. You should type in the search for testing Sodium Nitrite. Which reminds me, I need to test mines soon as well.

Reactions: Boochky