O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
I thought my package was lost in the mail or stuck in customs because it was taking so much longer than the website said it would BUT ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!! I'm in Ontario and ordered from DMC for reference!!! YESSS!!!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: sadlittleman32, circus22, Spaghettii and 10 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Could you post your thinking about it and, if you decide to use it, your experience?

There was a thread some time back from someone that was posting after taking it and during the effects, and that was pretty shocking.. it made me decide against using it. Just be very careful in doing it exactly the right way.

Good luck.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: ihateearth and OutOfThisBody
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief, I wish you the best.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
Could you post your thinking about it and, if you decide to use it, your experience?

There was a thread some time back from someone that was posting after taking it and during the effects, and that was pretty shocking.. it made me decide against using it. Just be very careful in doing it exactly the right way.

Good luck.
Can you link the post? Was it really painful or something?

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Happy for you. I had the same relief when I finally had it in my home.

nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I feel like so many people from Ontario are CTBing with SN right now??? I think you're the third person I've read of this week from here getting SN/CTBing. Why are we all so depressed, lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Spaghettii, astr4, Surai and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I feel like so many people from Ontario are CTBing with SN right now??? I think you're the third person I've read of this week from here getting SN/CTBing. Why are we all so depressed, lmao
I mean it's the largest province, makes sense. I'm from Quebec if that helps lol

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
This one https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-cruel-world-lol.179177/

It was quite shocking to me and put me off to SN.
It's important to note that:

1) We do not know where they got their SN and whether it was pure enough. They mentioned the polish source and a local croatian source a few days before their ctb. It may have been nitrate and not nitrite, as well.

2) They did not follow the established protocol, going by the fact that they waited an entire hour to drink their second glass. They claim they went by the rules, but they didn't give any details as to what they used in their protocol.

3) Bad actors or journos can come here and spread misinfo, so a healthy dose of skepticism is good to have. Although, as I've said elsewhere, I am not saying that this is for sure a fake SN goodbye thread. But it wouldn't surprise me as anti-choicers will do anything to prevent us from taking our leave, and that includes turning people off from an established and popular method here.

Regardless, this experience is not representative of the SN experience, as has been discussed further in that thread. So when you share this particular incident, it's important to put a disclaimer noting that this is what happens when it goes wrong. Because if you're familiar with any of the SN experiences on the forum or in the PPH, this is not what occurs when SN is done right.

Reactions: sadlittleman32, BlockHammer, annikae and 5 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
3) Bad actors or journos can come here and spread misinfo, so a healthy dose of skepticism is good to have. Although, as I've said elsewhere, I am not saying that this is for sure a fake SN goodbye thread. But it wouldn't surprise me as anti-choicers will do anything to prevent us from taking our leave, and that includes turning people off from an established and popular method here.

That's a special kind of cruelty for someone to do that..

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, skylight7, OutOfThisBody and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Congrats on getting it in hand! One step closer! Please test throughly if possible and let us know. Don't be scared off by that thread from the other night, or at least take it with a grain of salt (ha, sorry, bad joke)
It's important to note that:

1) We do not know where they got their SN and whether it was pure enough. They mentioned the polish source and a local croatian source a few days before their ctb. It may have been nitrate and not nitrite, as well.

2) They did not follow the established protocol, going by the fact that they waited an entire hour to drink their second glass. They claim they went by the rules, but they didn't give any details as to what they used in their protocol.

Regardless, this experience is not representative of the SN experience, as has been discussed further in that thread. So when you share this particular incident, it's important to put a disclaimer noting that this is what happens when it goes wrong. Because if you're familiar with any of the SN experiences on the forum or in the PPH, this is not what occurs when SN is done right.
I def agree with everything said here. That post was not indicative of how it usually goes down, esp when everything is tested and planned out.

• Love
Reactions: astr4, rozeske, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
Inflation lol. And housing prices. Thats weird though that its getting common, hopefully it doesnt catch anyone's attention.

Reactions: Spaghettii, astr4, Tony24 and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
It is, but we've seen the extent that these people go to in order to try and shut down this forum and take down sources for methods. And again, I want to make clear that I am not saying that this is the case here, since I want to respect the individual who may have actually CTB'd (or failed). But it is food for thought. You can never be too careful here. It's why we have to be careful sharing SN sources. You never know who is behind the username.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody and Davey40210
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I mean they'll have to do better than one shite post to turn off this many people who have their minds set. But if that was someone's intention, HUGE FUCKIN ICK.

• Love
Reactions: maynoname, rozeske, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I mean they'll have to do better than one shite post to turn off this many people who have their minds set. But if that was someone's intention, HUGE FUCKIN ICK.
huge ick indeed. there were at least 5 or 6, maybe more, people who immediately wrote "SN is absolutely getting crossed off my list now!"

perhaps it's just a lack of knowledge behind SN. but anyone who's researched how it works, how you do it, and how it normally ends up going knows that the thread in question is sus. but if it was in fact a bad actor that made the thread, they succeeded (at least partially) in dissuading and scaring away others from SN. i just hope anyone who saw that thread and is now no longer considering SN doesn't have to turn to something more brutal or something with potential collateral damage like trains, cars, or jumping.

Reactions: sadlittleman32, LifeQuitter, rozeske and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
huge ick indeed. there were at least 5 or 6, maybe more, people who immediately wrote "SN is absolutely getting crossed off my list now!"

perhaps it's just a lack of knowledge behind SN. but anyone who's researched how it works, how you do it, and how it normally ends up going knows that the thread in question is sus. but if it was in fact a bad actor that made the thread, they succeeded (at least partially) in dissuading and scaring away others from SN. i just hope anyone who saw that thread and is now no longer considering SN doesn't have to turn to something more brutal or something with potential collateral damage like trains, cars, or jumping.
Bumping this reply bc I think what you said is super fucking important. I agree with you, I and many people I consider friends on here plan to go that way, and we are all aware of what comes with it. Research and planning and testing are absolutely everything.
I'm going to hell for laughing at this lol
Right there with you. I truly didn't mean it as disrespectful to the other threads OP if it was genuine, but yeah, the chance of bad actors etc goes up every time we get hit in the main stream media.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Davey40210, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
Something else I haven't seen mentioned is that the user fasted for 20 hours, not 8, as set out in the protocol. A lot of people seem to assume that longer = better when it comes to fasting but imo it can actually make things worse and make you even more nauseous; I'm personally going to stick to around 8-16 hours, just enough to be sure my stomach is flushed.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: astr4, rozeske, Davey40210 and 2 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Bumping this reply bc I think what you said is super fucking important. I agree with you, I and many people I consider friends on here plan to go that way, and we are all aware of what comes with it. Research and planning and testing are absolutely everything.
100%. All things considered, I feel that SN is a pretty decent way to go despite some of the suffering you have to endure with it. In fact, it's such a good method that governments are restricting it and are trying to ban it. So I'd hate for people to not be able to take advantage of its existence while it can still be acquired.
Something else I haven't seen mentioned is that the user fasted for 20 hours, not 8, as set out in the protocol. A lot of people seem to assume that longer = better when it comes to fasting but imo it can actually make things worse and make you even more nauseous; I'm personally going to stick to around 8-16 hours, just enough to be sure my stomach is flushed.
That could be a factor too.

We ultimately won't know what led to such an awful experience (unless they come back and tell us), but it serves as a reminder to anyone using SN that you should make sure to do everything right. And I've seen people do 48hr fasts, which is just totally unnecessary. I'm personally going to do about 10-12 hours, as i plan on fasting through my sleep overnight.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, Davey40210, OutOfThisBody and 2 others
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
As for my thinking about it, I actually first heard about SN from the news articles about the kenneth law scandal, and I figured if it worked for those people it should work for me. Idk. It seemed more straightforward and reliable to me than other methods that require lots of complex research and messing around to get right like carbon monoxide stuff where you have to make your own contraption and I'm more likely to go through with sn than jumping off a building or shooting myself since I would be too scared to do either of those tbh.

Reactions: annikae and Davey40210
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Mar 9, 2024
As for my thinking about it, I actually first heard about SN from the news articles about the kenneth law scandal, and I figured if it worked for those people it should work for me. Idk. It seemed more straightforward and reliable to me than other methods that require lots of complex research and messing around to get right and I'm more likely to go through with sn than jumping off a building or shooting myself since I would be too scared to do either of those tbh.
We're really limited here in Canada when it comes to good methods. SN is not my preferred method but it's comparatively the best option.

I do find it ironic that you first heard about SN through the media on KL lol.

O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
We're really limited here in Canada when it comes to good methods. SN is not my preferred method but it's comparatively the best option.

I do find it ironic that you first heard about SN through the media on KL lol.
In an effort to stop sn suicide they gave me the idea 😵‍💫 whoops

• Yay!
Reactions: nir, BlockHammer, rozeske and 2 others
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
I've not read about someone taking 40 minutes in between drinking 2 cups of SN. I'm not an expert of course. I read people take 2 cups back to back quickly. I'm not excusing or saying the person did anything wrong. It seems it should be quickly taken without delay to knock the system out with less chance of prolonged suffering.

Vomiting 7 or more times isn't what I've read about anyone's experience. Maybe they didn't take an anti-vomiting drug? I see no mention of other drugs they took as recommended. Even routine medical procedures can cause intense vomiting to the point where people vomit stomach bile if their stomach is empty. It's very unpleasant to vomit on an empty stomach.

You have to take meds to stop involuntary vomiting in that case. Medical professionals give injections that stop vomiting if you're at a medical facility, but with the SN protocol people try to take anti-vomiting meds before the SN (again I'm not knowledgeable. I've only read things).

A famous actor drank 2 cups of SN inside of her car and it worked. I don't think this method should be demonized if not researched and followed at least a little bit. Even with Benadryl, sometimes people vomit. For many people, their body's response to being drunk is to vomit. It's a natural built-in defense. I think anyone trying SN should take something to inhibit vomiting.

What disturbs me is benzos. Who tf can get easy access to benzos? They've been abused and flagged by doctors for years. They can knock people who aren't used to them out. Getting the meds required to pull off SN is hard.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mi_ba_, Alexei_Kirillov, rozeske and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Something else I haven't seen mentioned is that the user fasted for 20 hours, not 8, as set out in the protocol.
What's interesting is they had advised a user that an 8hr fast is enough. If you already know that fact why would you push it so far with a 20hr fast? Fasting is no fun, atleast not to me.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Alexei_Kirillov
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
What disturbs me is benzos. Who tf can get easy access to benzos? They've been abused and flagged by doctors for years. They can knock people who aren't used to them out. Getting the meds required to pull off SN is hard.
What I am about to say only concerns my case. But I think it depends on the country. Personally in France, it's quite easy to get this kind of medication. For example, my father is prescribed benzos to sleep. Yes, really. While being followed by a psychiatrist it is easy to say that you are anxious and to have it. The general practitioner will also easily prescribe benzos or antidepressants to someone who is depressed.
And a little personal anecdote. I was so anxious one time and I didn't have a benzo. I did a teleconsultation with a doctor to whom I spoke for literally 5 minutes and he prescribed me benzos.
Well, my country is not an example in this area. We consume this type of medication much more than our European neighbors.

• Wow
Reactions: OutOfThisBody and ihateearth
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
What I am about to say only concerns my case. But I think it depends on the country. Personally in France, it's quite easy to get this kind of medication. For example, my father is prescribed benzos to sleep. Yes, really. While being followed by a psychiatrist it is easy to say that you are anxious and to have it. The general practitioner will also easily prescribe benzos or antidepressants to someone who is depressed.
And a little personal anecdote. I was so anxious one time and I didn't have a benzo. I did a teleconsultation with a doctor to whom I spoke for literally 5 minutes and he prescribed me benzos.
Well, my country is not an example in this area. We consume this type of medication much more than our European neighbors.
Thanks for your insight. This is helpful.

• Informative
Reactions: maynoname