• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Just wondering if anyone has heard of this? Would be a more peacefull way to go IMO as would not have to worry about my stomach acidity and could be very drunk/high whilst I do it? Slightly worrieed about the osmosity of the fluid and how quickly I could get it into my bloodstream. Any thoughts?
Also wondering if there anything better/easier that I could use IV? pretty much anything but N...

Last edited:
Reactions: MistakesHappen
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Terrible idea IMO. The medical supplies are hard to get. It will burn like a mathafucker. And you might experience some really bad side effects. Just do it orally. And if your worried about the taste then mask it with something. Like coat your tongue in something very thick, or use an ice cube to numb your tongue.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Terrible idea IMO. The medical supplies are hard to get. It will burn like a mathafucker. And you might experience some really bad side effects. Just do it orally. And if your worried about the taste then mask it with something. Like coat your tongue in something very thick, or use an ice cube to numb your tongue.
why do you think it will burn? not worried about the taste, more worried about my brain knowing theres poison and vomiting (which is why you need antiemetics to stop vomit centres in brain working properly) not because of the taste.
Supplies for an IV are easy, I used to take them home from the hospital to practice on myself and flatmates...

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
why do you think it will burn? not worried about the taste, more worried about my brain knowing theres poison and vomiting (which is why you need antiemetics to stop vomit centres in brain working properly) not because of the taste.
Supplies for an IV are easy, I used to take them home from the hospital to practice on myself and flatmates...
I was in the hospital and they gave me intravenous potassium and man it burned like a mathafucka. Don't say I didn't warn you.