• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
My bottle of SN arrived today. My dad just gave it to me from the mailbox. Thing is the bottle was broken and it only came packaged in wrapping. My dad says some spilled in the car. He doesn't know what it is. Should I volunteer to vacuum the car for him or just come clean about the SN , what it is , what I ordered it for. I'm really worried my parents are in their 60s I don't want them to accidentally ingest it and have consequences. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! I don't want to get in trouble but I will if it means saving their lives.

edit: I doubt it was a lot but I can't be sure without raising suspicion.
As for the package, it looks like I have to throw it out and give up on that.
I'm not saying anything now. I'm going to have dinner with them and think about how to approach this. It's really hard to tell how much spilled from what he described. He said "all over his car" but I think it was an expression. If it's comparable to what spilled in the bag, it was only some grains. I'd think he'd have been more suspicious if a lot had spilled as it looks like cocaine/drugs.

Worst comes to worst I'll come clean but I really want to avoid that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joey
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Do you have sticky rollers at home (hair lint rollers)? Just use them, throw them away and don't worry.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Take a picture of the cracked bottle and ask for a refund maybe. That's bullshit.

Reactions: fat feet
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't see why you have to throw it out. You can test it. Or, as another member said, ask the seller to replace it.

Just vacuum the car, no need to divulge what it is or what it's for.

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I plan to write the address of the post office, not home. Only so that my parents do not have any contact with it. Although that it will not be easy for me to get there, because of sociophobia etc. This is the thing that will kill you. It's not cool that your parents bring it to you. My personal opinion ofc.

Reactions: Neville1
G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
I just asked my mom if there was a lot of "packing material" that fell from the package and offered to vacuum and she said it wasn't enough to vacuum. So presumably it was not a significant amount that spilled. I'm still going to offer my father to do it but he will probably say the same thing. I'm worried because it may have spilled in the post box, which I don't have access to.

It's very disappointing, I presumed the bottle would be packaged in a box. Instead it was just wrapped in bubble wrap. I got it from the seller that advertises it for "curing salmon eggs" from the marketplace that starts with A.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I suggest just riding out the worry and anxiety. If you act weird, they'll become suspicious.

I don't know your parents, but I can't imagine them licking something off the car's floorboard. If they would do it out of suspicion, wouldn't they have already asked you what's in the package?

Reactions: fat feet and grimfukis
G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
I plan to write the address of the post office, not home. Only so that my parents do not have any contact with it. Although that it will not be easy for me to get there, because of sociophobia etc. This is the thing that will kill you. It's not cool that your parents bring it to you. My personal opinion ofc.
I totally imagined it coming in a box, didn't foresee of this scenario. That is the responsible thing to do.
I suggest just riding out the worry and anxiety. If you act weird, they'll become suspicious.

I don't know your parents, but I can't imagine them licking something off the car's floorboard. If they would do it out of suspicion, wouldn't they have already asked you what's in the package?
Thanks, that's a really good point.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
^^^this^^^

If you are helpful around the house, then do it. If it would shock your parents that you'd pick up a vacuum and/or cleaned up after yourself, then don't do it. Anything out of the ordinary will always bring the chance of people being suspicious.

Reactions: fat feet, GoodPersonEffed and grimfukis
G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
I don't see why you have to throw it out. You can test it. Or, as another member said, ask the seller to replace it.

Because the bottle is compromised, cracked open, so it has been and will perpetually be exposed to air. Won't it degrade easily?
I'm concerned the bottle will be shipped the same way again, and that is too risky to my address. Maybe shipping it to post office when I receive new ID.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Do animals ever go in the car? This is a highly poisonous substance. I would check for myself how much spilled and clean it myself if visible amount did. You don't want others unknowingly handling toxic material.

No, you don't need to throw it out. I would suggest putting it in an airtight container though.

G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
Do animals ever go in the car? This is a highly poisonous substance. I would check for myself how much spilled and clean it myself if visible amount did. You don't want others unknowingly handling toxic material.

No, you don't need to throw it out. I would suggest putting it in an airtight container though.
No, we have no animals. None go in the car. I guess I will transfer it to a ziplock for now? So if this bottle cracked open sometime in the past two weeks it's still good?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, we have no animals. None go in the car. I guess I will transfer it to a ziplock for now? So if this bottle cracked open sometime in the past two weeks it's still good?
Yes, it will break down faster in air, but it has great longevity.

Reactions: grimfukis
G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
So I just went to put the bottle in a zip bag and I realized it's not even cracked. The lid was unscrewed mostly causing the stuff from the top to spill out . Who knows how long that was like that for. I'm really disappointed. I would have so much more peace of mind if it was left sealed.
So people are saying even though the bottle was open it should be ok to store and use in the future. Upon examination there is just one clump in the powder near the top. The thing is the seal is completely removed already and fell inside the bottle. I really have no way to determine when it was unsealed and therefore the likelihood it has converted to nitrate. I'm curious how this happened. It seems like it was already like that when it got shipped and slipped by.
This is such bad luck!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Because the bottle is compromised, cracked open, so it has been and will perpetually be exposed to air. Won't it degrade easily?
I'm concerned the bottle will be shipped the same way again, and that is too risky to my address. Maybe shipping it to post office when I receive new ID.

See the SN resource page linked in the Resource Compilation. It's not that fragile. You can test it easily with your blood, there's a link for that in the Resources Compilation.