• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Hi
I think I have to give in & test my SN tomorrow because I can't take the anxiety of it not being legit anymore & need to order a back up immediately. Time crunch.
I need help though…
I plan to do both blood test & aquarium test at same time. I couldn't get the Exit test & I panic bought a test strip kit & hid it & I'm not sure how to do but hopefully it's a good one & does what it's supposed to & I don't fuck it up. I'm not great at math & science & instruction manuals in general - my brain does not work that way.
I tried to cut myself today but couldn't do. I saw someone on here mentioning diabetic lancing so I went to the pharmacy but they had it behind the counter so I just panic bought that too - told them I was sent to get it.
My main problem though is the blood photos & my privacy issues - I'm on an iPhone only, my ex is still in my business, I don't have any other access to tech & he's just everywhere. I can see that there's pics in the Bible but you have to click spoilers. I saw other people post links to pics, which I don't want to click at all, just too scared. So I typed in the name of each of those pic sources & they don't come up in search. So it's click links or nothing as far as I can see. I read the descriptions about muddy brown but really need to see photos.
I can't click anything. Anything.
It's not safe for me.
If anyone can post pics on here or send to me privately, please do. They don't have to be your own, just the ones from the Bible & all the other blood clicking links - there seems like quite a few, but all involve clicking.
If I had access to any other tech, I'd do this myself. I'm not being lazy or stupid. Just trying to keep myself safe until I CTB.
If anyone can help, please do.
Please. I can't even describe the desperation.

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
if you click on the spoiler button you won't be downloading anything, as far as the spoiler ain't a link and you click on it (two clicks). I remember some threads here that I didn't had to download anything, neither open any link. it was just in the thread. I think one of the correct searchs for it would be TEST + SN