• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It says it's not needed but what if you already have an existing probem. I get really bad chest pains and my breathing is horrible. My heart beat goes through the roof if I walk too fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
You have existing problems and don't have a beta blocker? Or you do? It's more of a comfort measure from what I've read, but I'd use it especially if I already had a preexisting condition. I have propranolol for various things, such as anxiety and glaucoma. Or were you referring to a different beta blocker?

Reactions: thethatsitboy and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It says it's not needed but what if you already have an existing probem. I get really bad chest pains and my breathing is horrible. My heart beat goes through the roof if I walk too fast.

Yes, as the other member asked, do you already have medication for your heart condition?

Reactions: Saed and Isadeth
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry guys. I meant to add that information but forgot to. I don't have anything. It's not even diagnosed yet

Reactions: Isadeth and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sorry guys. I meant to add that information but forgot to. I don't have anything. It's not even diagnosed yet

Firstly, I'm not a medical professional.

The way I see it, there are two possible scenarios.
  1. Either your condition means that the tachycardia from SN could be worse for you than for the average person. That is, it could reach a higher rate than it does for normal people.

2. Or perhaps your condition will not have an affect on the SN tachycardia. That is to say your heart rate is going to reach a ceiling point the same as it would with a normal person, and not go higher.
Either way, tachycardia itself is potentially distressing, but not painful. So propranolol would technically remain optional for you in the same way it is for a normal person.

However, your past coexistence of chest pain with episodes of tachycardia may suggest you could also experience chest pain along with the SN tachycardia. This would presumably be painful as opposed to just distressing.

I don't know which scenario is the case, but I personally would obtain and take the suggested amount of propranolol just in case the first scenario is the correct one, and in the knowledge that taking it doesn't do any harm if the second scenario is actually correct.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Firstly, I'm not a medical professional.

The way I see it, there are two possible scenarios.
  1. Either your condition means that the tachycardia from SN could be worse for you than for the average person. That is, it could reach a higher rate than it does for normal people.

2. Or perhaps your condition will not have an affect on the SN tachycardia. That is to say your heart rate is going to reach a ceiling point the same as it would with a normal person, and not go higher.
Either way, tachycardia itself is potentially distressing, but not painful. So propranolol would technically remain optional for you in the same way it is for a normal person.

However, your past coexistence of chest pain with episodes of tachycardia may suggest you could also experience chest pain along with the SN tachycardia. This would presumably be painful as opposed to just distressing.

I don't know which scenario is the case, but I personally would obtain and take the suggested amount of propranolol just in case the first scenario is the correct one, and in the knowledge that taking it doesn't do any harm if the second scenario is actually correct.
i like your idea lol. idk. maybe ill get it checked out and they will just hand over what i need. it would definitely make it easier but i think your right. i should make it more of a priority then most just in case. i know the heart rate on its own isnt any fun and kinda hurts a little bit it beats so hard.

Reactions: autumnal