VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I posted about receiving SN finally after 2 months of waiting, but it was deleted.

Back to normal so I'll try again :D

I AM SO HAPPY. No matter how fking bad this gets I have a way out!! I didn't realize how scary it was where my only options were like hanging or something.

Without this forum I wouldn't have this feeling of relief, so thanks to all of you for the information along the way (fck anti-choice lurkers, though).

Having N and Meto must be even more relieving. That would 100% extend my lifespan. 2022 goals.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lukas19, setmefreeyeah, sadstuffie and 21 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I posted about receiving SN finally after 2 months of waiting, but it was deleted.

Back to normal so I'll try again :D

I AM SO HAPPY. No matter how fking bad this gets I have a way out!! I didn't realize how scary it was where my only options were like hanging or something.

Without this forum I wouldn't have this feeling of relief, so thanks to all of you for the information along the way (fck anti-choice lurkers, though).

Having N and Meto must be even more relieving. That would 100% extend my lifespan. 2022 goals.
Two months?? You mean shipping took two months?? That's about how long I've been waiting for mine :(

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Two months?? You mean shipping took two months?? That's about how long I've been waiting for mine :(
Yeah, I ordered from one source and it didn't even arrive. So the next source took a bit under 2 months, and finally arrived.

Hang in there. You will get it eventually.

Reactions: som1 and Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Yeah, I ordered from one source and it didn't even arrive. So the next source took a bit under 2 months, and finally arrived.

Hang in there. You will get it eventually.
Is this from Canada btw??

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Are you scared of the SN side effects though? I don't even know if I will use it. The nausea, heart rate, anxiety sound scary to me.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, LittleBlackCat and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
Are you scared of the SN side effects though? I don't even know if I will use it. The nausea, heart rate, anxiety sound scary to me.
Let me put it this way: I am scared of taking it by itself, but that fear pales in comparison to the other methods I had "available".

But I will work on getting Benzos and Meto etc. I will even fine tune it down to masking the taste with something (someone provided a list of options so I'll test them along with real salt or something).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtlasMik12, GentleJerk, Death is beautiful and 3 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I can relate to your feeling. I feel calmer and empowered knowing I can CTB anytime I want. I started ordering supplies and training on my method. I hope you feel happy more often :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, som1, demuic and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You're not alone, many feel the same once they acquire the means of their method.
I have SN as well but for some reason I never felt any relief or freedom in possessing it, it all feels the same as before, maybe things have just become so bad that I cannot even feel good about being able to end them.
I'm just so tired, I've never known joy or true happiness, purchasing the SN just seemed like more of necessary motion to me, but I guess I would be in more of a panic if I didn't have it. I still need some type of sedative though, to accompany the regimen.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Crazy4u, Death is beautiful and 4 others
1nhibition

1nhibition

Jan 5, 2022
i will most likely not have access to meto which is the scary part for me. im thinking of just smoking some weed beforehand and taking otc pills but im still sorta scared -- benzos and antacid aint a problem but the lack of a strong antienemic is scaring me
purchasing the SN just seemed like more of necessary motion to me
!!! this this this

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Let me put it this way: I am scared of taking it by itself, but that fear pales in comparison to the other methods I had "available".

But I will work on getting Benzos and Meto etc. I will even fine tune it down to masking the taste with something (someone provided a list of options so I'll test them along with real salt or something).
Yea I'm basically the same as you where that's all concerned. At a certain point, we just have to choose, no option is exactly going to be a picnic. Though I do wish I had access to something more instantaneous.

I'll probably be okay with the terrible taste because I'm used to drinking and eating quite awful tasting things, but I need benzos or some other type of sedative too. No clue where to get besides a GP, I sort of need it in the meantime anyhow. I have my meto.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Depressed Cat and VoidDesirer22
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

I have everything besides the beta blocker. I don't know if it's that necessary. But I'm still very scared of it. Also I can't guarantee 12 hours alone so I'll have to combine it with something else. Maybe taking it in the bath so I drown when I pass out. But I'm happy to hear it's brought you relief :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

Sep 6, 2021
I have everything besides the beta blocker. I don't know if it's that necessary. But I'm still very scared of it. Also I can't guarantee 12 hours alone so I'll have to combine it with something else. Maybe taking it in the bath so I drown when I pass out. But I'm happy to hear it's brought you relief :)
Did you put on an act to your GP for the antiemetic? I know the common brand name used in my country, so I think I'll have to work up the guts to try soon.

I'm going to script this shit. Literal memorization of lines to say, like a robot.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Did you put on an act to your GP for the antiemetic? I know the common brand name used in my country, so I think I'll have to work up the guts to try soon.

I'm going to script this shit. Literal memorization of lines to say, like a robot.
We live in the same country. I PMed you. Ask me any questions there :)

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Yes, it's a huge relief for me that I received my SN too. Just holding the plastic container in my hand and reading the chemical formula of SN provided such relief.

Ironically, I discovered both the SN method and this forum by reading the NYT article. Lol!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: justsayin, charlottewilts, Sides and 4 others
M

Myono93

May 2, 2021
My gun cabinet is my "break glass in case of emergency" box. It's good to know it's there when I reach my breaking point.

Reactions: charlottewilts
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Same, gives me a sense of empowerment.

Reactions: charlottewilts, Sides and Romeo1984
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I've had my SN for over 6 months, the feeling of relief was there at first but eventually, like most things, the effect started to wear off for me. Maybe it's a sign it's time to use it, I don't know. I may replace it with fresh stuff even though it's stored in air tight and low temp location it may have degraded by now.

Reactions: AtlasMik12, charlottewilts and Romeo1984
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be such a relief as you have a way to exit at a time of your own choosing. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Romeo1984
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I'm still waiting on mine but just ordering it made me feel so much better. I ordered from two different sources to better guarantee its arrival.

W

worn_out

Dec 9, 2021
This is what I want. I'm struggling to access this in the UK (especially living with a family member who is home nearly all the time.) Being shut off from a way out is making everything worse, ironically.

For a while in the past I managed to collect some meds and it gave me some peace for a long time to have that 'escape hatch' even though it was a failure in the end (I couldn't make myself keep going to take a sufficient quantity of pills.) I have a bag packed so that I can hide out somewhere, but no way out.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I get a similar sense of control and power and strength when I have tools to sel fharm in my possession. Dont know what it si about these things. Brainsa re weird.

Reactions: Romeo1984
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
Same. It definitely provides a sense of control and empowerment over one's destiny - which is exactly what we all should have anyway.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and charlottewilts
A

Already Dead

Dec 10, 2021
Can you tell me the necessary quantity?

H

HelloAllYouPeople

Jul 6, 2021
Oh man same. Ive been having a troubled time lately and holding the bottle in my hand has calmed me down better than anything ever has. Its wonderful

Reactions: charlottewilts
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Having SN (and the pills to go along with it) certainly make you feel like you have a way out when you are ready. I know that feeling. That was going to be my exit before I acquired N. I am the most unluckiest bastard living life but one of the luckiest bastards when I take my life haha. Good job I still have a sense of humour about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u and dreadpirateroberts69
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
I love how this statement seems ironic on the surface (possessing means to kill yourself extending your lifespan), but it really is true. I am so much more at ease now that I have N and meto. Most importantly it now feels much more like I'm choosing to live, rather than being forced to live. My life is in my own hands.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22, Lost Magic and Journeytoletgo
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I love how this statement seems ironic on the surface (possessing means to kill yourself extending your lifespan), but it really is true. I am so much more at ease now that I have N and meto. Most importantly it now feels much more like I'm choosing to live, rather than being forced to live. My life is in my own hands.
Amen to that dreadpirate mate. You are now in control of it all and you deserve to be! You're just an all round awesome person!

• Love
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69