• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
it worrying that he was still surviving-despite it being an hour before admission to a hospital-and after a 15g which i thought would have been more than enough! i had thought time to unconsciouness and being gone was meant to be much swifter after injestion- not that it matters as I have none now anyway- is it safe to presume-he would have passed shortly if not found

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
When i do it ill make sure to do it in the wildernes, no worries of being found for weeks, months, if not ever

Reactions: Lethe and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
When i do it ill make sure to do it in the wildernes, no worries of being found for weeks, months, if not ever
do you live near (ish) to wilderness- i mean as close by so that it can still be deemed wilderness or you gotta travel far and wide first? being caught is a big fear for sure

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
do you live near (ish) to wilderness- i mean as close by so that it can still be deemed wilderness or you gotta travel far and wide first? being caught is a big fear for sure

Takes me about 1-2 hrs to get to the edge of the suburbs where city meets wilderness, then from there everything is all green mountains beyond that. I think traveling another 1hr or so into that should suffice. So 3hrs or so travel total . Not by car, by public transit to the edge of suburb, then by foot into the wild

Then another option is this big park within the city thats only 30mins away. But theres hikers and stuff. I guess its possible to go off the trails and find a secluded spot, but since its so close to the city i worry theres too many druggies, criminals, gangs, and other knuckle draggers in the city that might be crawling around even in such secluded spots. Last i need to worry is after taking SN and hearing some drunk tards yelling and screaming. I think ill go with the first option to be safe

Last edited:
Reactions: JimFord99
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Takes me about 1-2 hrs to get to the edge of the suburbs where city meets wilderness, then from there everything is all green mountains beyond that. I think traveling another 1hr or so into that should suffice. So 3hrs or so travel total . Not by car, by public transit to the edge of suburb, then by foot into the wild

Then another option is this big park within the city thats only 30mins away. But theres hikers and stuff. I guess its possible to go off the trails and find a secluded spot, but since its so close to the city i worry theres too many druggies, criminals, gangs, and other knuckle draggers in the city that might be crawling around even in such secluded spots. Last i need to worry is after taking SN and hearing some drunk tards yelling and screaming. I think ill go with the first option to be safe
green mountains sounds like a nice view

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
it worrying that he was still surviving-despite it being an hour before admission to a hospital-and after a 15g which i thought would have been more than enough! i had thought time to unconsciouness and being gone was meant to be much swifter after injestion- not that it matters as I have none now anyway- is it safe to presume-he would have passed shortly if not found
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/criem/2016/9013816/
A majority of failed attempt stories are intervention. Whether by the person themselves calling for help or being found.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
A majority of failed attempt stories are intervention. Whether by the person themselves calling for help or being found.

just i would have thought if had been almost an hour since injestion of sn it would have been to late to revive-thought its meant to have full 'worked' by around 25 mins